Luis Suárez

Gaudi

The amount of disrespect here..

You know you can both appreciate what he's done AND be glad that he's leaving.
People are talking like it's some nobody fucking off.

He's definitely a Barca legend. No need to compare him to Villa or Eto'o.

Well said, he scored like 150 goals or something, he is great player. Yes, we needed to move on, he become something as a poster boy of what needs to change but come on, he was one WC striker!

vegitot

These clowns on this forum will say the same thing when Messi leave, as he is not Barca legend and is the key to Barca three UCL humiliation.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Peak Suarez was something else. A genius, still cant believe how he became so bad after 3 magical years. You came here as a Liverpool legend and will leave as a barca legend. See you soon, El Pistero.

Messi983

On such a special day for him, he was accompanied by five first-team players with whom he has shown, during his time in Barcelona, ​​to be more than companions. They are Leo Messi, Piqu?, Sergi Roberto and Sergio Busquets, the four captains of FC Barcelona, ​​as well as Jordi Alba.

Why I'm not surprised? :p

Andresito

Staff member
On such a special day for him, he was accompanied by five first-team players with whom he has shown, during his time in Barcelona, ​​to be more than companions. They are Leo Messi, Piqu?, Sergi Roberto and Sergio Busquets, the four captains of FC Barcelona, ​​as well as Jordi Alba.

Why I'm not surprised? :p

640px-Club_de_Amigos.JPG

raedkuwait

Nice joke. Message me when Villa won two golden boots without taking penalties. Message me when Villa completed 2.8 dribbles per game like Suarez in 2013/2014 or more than 3 dribbles in 2009/2010. Message me when Villa scored a hattrick in El Clasico.

Message me when suarez has won world cup
Message me when suarez has scored in Cl
Final such important goals, message me when
Suarez dont fuck up every fucking attack with
His first touch, message me when suarez is not
A fucking walking Cancer in every fucking game.

malvolio

Message me when suarez has won world cup
Message me when suarez has scored in Cl
Final
such important goals, message me when
Suarez dont fuck up every fucking attack with
His first touch, message me when suarez is not
A fucking walking Cancer in every fucking game.

he actually scored in a CL final - you're an idiot, go home.

Messigician

❗️ Although the club recognise it will be difficult, Barcelona are back in the race to sign Inter Milan forward Lautaro Mart?nez. [rac1]

We're doomed

Home of Barca Fans