Luis Suárez

Barcilliant

I just feel numb. I've always liked him but the past three years I've been really pissed off with him. The board gave the seniors the keys to the club and it was bound to end in tears.
I will always rate Eto above him. Suarez cl record is poor.

jairzinho

Roughly 49,174,000 in annual wages off the books in 2 months.

Suarez: 23,400,000
Rakitic: 13,345,000
Vidal: 9,000,000
Semedo: 3,429,000

:tito:

jairzinho

I just feel numb. I've always liked him but the past three years I've been really pissed off with him. The board gave the seniors the keys to the club and it was bound to end in tears.
I will always rate Eto above him. Suarez cl record is poor.

It's a shame how he declined in the last couple years but he will be remembered as one of the finest strikers in the club's history.

jamrock

Great player for us, arguably the best striker in our history.

The problem was never him individually, much in the same way it wasn't say a vidal, it was playing

Messi
Saurez
Rakitic
Busquets
Vidal
Pique

All in the same team, I'm sure they will/would all do well for another 2 years & could have given us a better last 2/3 if/when they get younger players around them.

Good luck in atletico except against us.

vegitot

Great player for us, arguably the best striker in our history.

The problem was never him individually, much in the same way it wasn't say a vidal, it was playing

Messi
Saurez
Rakitic
Busquets
Vidal
Pique

All in the same team, I'm sure they will/would all do well for another 2 years & could have given us a better last 2/3 if/when they get younger players around them.

Good luck in atletico except against us.

He will score against us, mark my word

Home of Barca Fans