Luis Figo

I never really understood the FCB-RM rivalry back then until I read some articles on the matter around Dinho's time, so I didn't really see what the huge fuss was (at the time) about Figo leaving for RM aside from the fact that your best player was leaving. Just wondering how would you guys feel about him if he had moved to Man United or Bayern instead, but for exactly the same reasons?

raskolnikov

I never really understood the FCB-RM rivalry back then until I read some articles on the matter around Dinho's time, so I didn't really see what the huge fuss was (at the time) about Figo leaving for RM aside from the fact that your best player was leaving. Just wondering how would you guys feel about him if he had moved to Man United or Bayern instead, but for exactly the same reasons?

Dissapointing but acceptable, Figo was a judas for what he did, he should never have any form of power from a barca point of view.

Empty

Personally I can't wait till he dies so I can go spit on his grave. Hopefully he dies soon, horrifically and slowly.

I remember years back when he had just moved to Inter he was in Barcelona for some reason, anyway a magazine had a story saying he went into a major shop and tried to buy something, but the shop assistant refused to serve him, so he called for her to get the shop manager, and the came down, took one look at Figo and called security because he said a dog was loose in the store.

Loads of stuff like that, whether true or not it is funny. He must be a sucker for punishment is all i'll say. He'll need new windows every day as people will be queing up to throw rocks through them. He'll also need the whole US Military defending him because people would love to stick a knife in him...

TBH what really showed Figo had no regrets was the incident with the water bottle, when it was tossed at him and he picked it up, held it in the air as if to say cheers then took a sip from it. IMO that small gesture rubbed it in and took any sympathy anyone actually had (there wasn't much) with him away.

He doesn't regret shit. One man on this whole planet I wish death on and its him.

This is so fucking stupid I don't know where to begin.

Did Figo kill your father? **** your sister and mother? Commit genocide, human experiments, and mass torture?

You're fucking investing all of your personal hatred on an entertainer in a sporting arena? Get real. There are real fucking problems in this world, if you want to wish ill on someone, go look at videos of ISIL members executing people by the droves, or go read up on some serial killers for fuck's sake. How about rapists, child molesters, and terrorist groups?

It's fucking FOOTBALL. Not a god damn war. I don't know, maybe you are Catalan, and the rivalry between Barca and Madrid is a bit personal. In that case, I understand, but Figo is fucking Portuguese first of all, he has no heritage in your feud. And as a foreigner (non-Spanish, non-Catalan) myself, I watch football for purely sporting/entertainment reasons--what footballers do, where they go, where they stay, it's all fucking individual decisions, who gives a flying fuck.

It's real nice to be able to direct all of your latent psychosis on first-world sporting problems, isn't it?

The people who take this shit so personally are clearly too emotionally invested in a fucking entertainment platform. Get real, there are legitimately bad people in the world, and Luis Figo is not one of them. Yeah, he was a dick for his betrayal--big deal. Meanwhile people are dying in droves all around the world because of some real homicidal maniacs.

F

Flavia

Did you really answer a 2009 post? Warik doesn't even post here anymore...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg

Empty

I know it was from 2009, but that is my general sentiment towards people like that. I strongly dislike irrational emotional baggage tied to sporting matters. It solves absolutely nothing, does absolutely nothing, and is completely and utterly useless.

neo_wolf

Fuck Figo!
Lol, i remember when he was at Barca my Grandfather always told me there was something about vigo he didn't like.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This fcuker defends their players while he is an official candidate for Fifa presidency!? Seriously!?

Devils

Ironically his withdrawal statement indicated that there Fifa was corrupt and there was no honor or trust within the organization or election process.

:lol:

King5Puyi

Thank God.
Figo and Van Praag pulled out. It's Prince Ali vs Blatter now. Apparently Platini asked them to combine and put up one candidate strong enough to reel votes against the God Father.

I wonder where is our Presidential Election thread..

Home of Barca Fans