Luis Figo

ZeeMessi

Dont know if you guys have seen but over here in Australia, Figo is in a men's hair colour ad on TV which is absolutely hilarious! I couldnt believe it was him, doing an ad for an Australian mens hair product of all things!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Dont know if you guys have seen but over here in Australia, Figo is in a men's hair colour ad on TV which is absolutely hilarious! I couldnt believe it was him, doing an ad for an Australian mens hair product of all things!

The ad is in the UK too.

Quell

Figo is an ambassador of Cl or something like that. One of CL sponsors is UniCredit Bank. And I work there. And do you know what? I see Figo posters every day. I watch Figo giving autographs to some manager's children video many times every day. Figo is everywhere in my office and it's making me crazy! Should take a photo in the office next week for you to believe me :D

Quell

Of course! :party1: It's a large Bank with lots of branches in Europe.
They don't care if a small person in their machine has feelings :banghead::lol::barca scarf:

coolasif

Figo was one of my favorite players alongside Rivaldo before he left us.He chose money over loyalty and the way he left us it was a shocking experience for me as a 12 year old kid.I would never forget those black days.Now he is dead for me and I have no sympathy whatsoever for this money grabbing scum.

Home of Barca Fans