Luis Figo

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Figo was one of my favorite players alongside Rivaldo before he left us.He chose money over loyalty and the way he left us it was a shocking experience for me as a 12 year old kid.I would never forget those black days.Now he is dead for me and I have no sympathy whatsoever for this money grabbing scum.

You sound like a widow :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Had to revive this thread because of this.

Figo: I'm delighted to announce my candidacy for the FIFA Presidency. Football has given me so much during my life & I want to give something back

He is running for fifa presidency against blatter.

Nooooooo!!!!!!

1062.gif

We will be fucked if he wins. As if the current favoritism is not enough for real madrid. For the first time i want blatter to win it.

F

Flavia

I don't think it'd be much different. Blatter is a rm honorary member. How many candidates there are, so far?

Leo_Messi

Hopefully Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein will win. Or Van Praag who is the current chairman of the KNVB.

Anyone other than this clown.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Does he actually have the support of 5 FAs to officially run? Also, won't being involved with a bookmaker disqualify him?

Not clear as of yet. So far, no FA has announced their support. His association with Paddy Power means he won't fulfill the ethical criterias. I'm not expecting him to make it onto the ballot.

Faceless

No more faces at night
The day that Judas becomes president is the day RM gets relegated. Ughh they're going to play us like a DAMN FIDDLE!

Icarium

Lifestealer
I will run for presidency to stop figo winning it. Sure real Madrid will buy some votes for their lovely figo. Is FIFA presidency just a single post or do you have to bring your people for different roles like barca board elections? If it is the latter we are truly fucked. Blatter supports RM and figo does too obviously. If I had to chose I will chose blatter.

CuleLife4Life

As much as I hate Figo, anyone but Blatter for me. Especially knowing that there is a World Cup being built with blatant slave labor.

Home of Barca Fans