Luis Enrique

JackaL

Well it is offtopic in here, but football draws money from everywhere and does not attach any color to it. You realize that Qatar, some Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) are pretty much funding a big part of European football? Apart from PSG and ManCity which have direct investments, beinsports show a lot of european games, Emirates sponsor quite some European Clubs, Qatar Airways is our shirt sponsor (gtfo Rossel) etc.

I once saw an article with all the schemes to win the Worldcup for Qatar, it is immense! Rmember that Platinis son serves as a manager on some no name shitty sports brand from Qatar etc.

bungsalman

Since I am not his biggest fan, now I am wondering, why he is called Lucho? Is there a story behind it?
I search over internet, but I didnt find a clear reference.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Since I am not his biggest fan, now I am wondering, why he is called Lucho? Is there a story behind it?
I search over internet, but I didnt find a clear reference.

You didn't search very well...Luis Enrique 'Lucho' Flores, Mexican footballer who was signed by Sporting Gijon when Enrique was a teenager for Sporting...The name stuck due to the similarity of their given names

M

monamou

Mascherano: "One of the best things this season has been that the team was able to adapt the way of playing to what every game needed." [c+]

Lucho the tactical genius.

Drexl

I'm pretty sure he changed line-ups so often in the first half of the season, because he wanted our boys to learn lots of variants. He's been looking for the optimal tactic, but also wanted to make us really unpredictable.

hardyboy

Finally

10419019_934884659865334_1337811493987710771_n.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lucho you beautiful fuck :wub:

1 more win this season. Just one. And please, no Mathieu/Pedro subs. I want 0 risks for this match.

serghei

Lucho you beautiful fuck :wub:

1 more win this season. Just one. And please, no Mathieu/Pedro subs. I want 0 risks for this match.

:lol: Why do you say that about Mathieu and Pedro? Kidding, totally understand why. At one point there, Pedro could have passed to Messi or Neymar, and he passed the ball EXACTLY between them.

I like Pedro though, less so with Mathieu.

Alik

Well, his substitutions have been to rest the players. Given how we only have one match left, barring any injuries during the game or extra time, I think the only subs we can expect is Xavi.

Home of Barca Fans