Luis Enrique

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
CGSrsWUW0AIbsXq.jpg:large

dakt

Luch you, you....you made me feel ashamed about myself (I was in "sack him hype train" couple of months ago)

F

Flavia

His season is already an astounding success. A domestic double isn't easy, this is only the 6th in Barça history.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
His season is already an astounding success. A domestic double isn't easy, this is only the 6th in Barça history.

Of course it's not easy, and from the moment we won LaLiga he was already a success, we're playing an amazing football !

However, I didn't like his comment about Neymar, so unprofesional and subjective against his own player, he fucked it up, BIG TIME !

Luis Enrique: "Si yo fuera jugador del Athletic respondería igual o peor al gesto de Neymar"
Luis Enrique : "If I was an Athletic player I'd react the same or worst at what Neymar did"

Well .. you'd be just as much a moron as they are then Lucho, sorry, oh yeah, and Kudos for stabbing your own player in the face, classy!

Last edited:

neo_wolf

Of course it's not easy, and from the moment we won LaLiga he was already a success, we're playing an amazing football !

However, I didn't like his comment about Neymar, so unprofesional and subjective against his own player, he fucked it up, BIG TIME !

I agree, his comments about Ney were unprofessional and idiotic .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"Es de mediocres ofenderse por el talento de los demás. Lo de Neymar es de aplaudir no de criticar. Es un recurso que lo dejaba sólo en el área. Ahora dar espectáculo es ofensivo."

> It's a losers attitude to be offended by other's talent. What Neymar did is to be applauded not criticized. It's a skill that could have left him alone in the penalty area. Now giving a spectacle is offensive.. (Athletic fan)

"Soy Vasco y orgulloso de serlo, no me molesto lo de Neymar, no es nada en contra del reglamento, hay que jugar mejor e impedir al contrario jugar a su gusto. Luis Enrique comete gran error en criticar a su jugador al que le debe lealtad, y su comentario es falta de respeto a su propio pupilo."

> I'm Basque and proud, but what Neymar did doesn't bother me, it's not against the rules, we need to play better to keep him from playing like he wants. Luis Enrique commits a big mistakes criticizing his own player to whom he should be loyal, and his comment is a disrespect to his own gem (Athletic fan)

"Me niego a creer que L.E haya dicho semejante barbaridad en la rueda de prensa. Si lo ha hecho, pues muy mal. Dar patadas es normal, y dar espectáculo es condenable?. Que mediocridad."

> I refuse to believe that LE said such a stupid thing in the press conference. If he did, then it's really bad. To hit other players is normal, but to give a spectacle is condamnable ? What a mediocre reaction. (Barça fan)

And there are HUNDREDS of comments like this on Marca, for ONCE fans from every club (athletic, barça, madrid, etc..) all agree that what Neymar did was just football, and that in NO WAY did he deserve to get the YC for nothing while the Athletic players got away with it.

I'm VERY VERY VERY disappointed in Lucho with this, I'm guessing he's planning to leave, because you just NEVER say something like that about one of your star players... NEVER !!!

Our own coach is giving reason to the thugs from ATM and ATH now to keep hitting Neymar just for being too good for them! FFS, I still can't believe his comments were for real.. this was no diving, no kissing, no shit, just fantasy dribbling, which is one of the reasons we bought him in the first place.

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Mou would be shaking his head. Politically, it was a wrong move from LE taking sides against his man. Personally, who cares if they get mad? What are they going to do? Kill Neymar? I saw a kid who enjoys flair doing what he loves to do. When Ronaldinho did it no one had a problem with it. Applause rained down. It's only disrespectful if you want it to be too. When you're down on the score your opponent is extra calm and confident. You have to expect a nutmeg a fancy move and expect to be frustrated. That's why Football is the hardest sport to make a comeback in. 3 goals down you're going to chase the ball get anxious and get embarrassed eventually.

Like I said I don't believe Neymar does it to humiliate his opponent, rather he just enjoys it and he obviously isn't going to do it when the game is on the line. Its fine with me.

utility73

Absolutely incomprehensible and inexcusable behaviour of Enrique. Backstabbing his own player in such a way.
Either he is complete moron or he and Neymar really have a big problem with each other.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
You lads are making this worse.

So what he said it to the press, he's probrably saying otherwise to the team and Neymar.
Just gave the press something else to chew on so they wouldn't come up with other kinds on bs.

serghei

If he really said that, it's a mistake on his part, and a massive one at that. Neymar did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Alarcón

"Es de mediocres ofenderse por el talento de los demás. Lo de Neymar es de aplaudir no de criticar. Es un recurso que lo dejaba sólo en el área. Ahora dar espectáculo es ofensivo."

> It's a losers attitude to be offended by other's talent. What Neymar did is to be applauded not criticized. It's a skill that could have left him alone in the penalty area. Now giving a spectacle is offensive.. (Athletic fan)

"Soy Vasco y orgulloso de serlo, no me molesto lo de Neymar, no es nada en contra del reglamento, hay que jugar mejor e impedir al contrario jugar a su gusto. Luis Enrique comete gran error en criticar a su jugador al que le debe lealtad, y su comentario es falta de respeto a su propio pupilo."

> I'm Basque and proud, but what Neymar did doesn't bother me, it's not against the rules, we need to play better to keep him from playing like he wants. Luis Enrique commits a big mistakes criticizing his own player to whom he should be loyal, and his comment is a disrespect to his own gem (Athletic fan)

"Me niego a creer que L.E haya dicho semejante barbaridad en la rueda de prensa. Si lo ha hecho, pues muy mal. Dar patadas es normal, y dar espectáculo es condenable?. Que mediocridad."

> I refuse to believe that LE said such a stupid thing in the press conference. If he did, then it's really bad. To hit other players is normal, but to give a spectacle is condamnable ? What a mediocre reaction. (Barça fan)

And there are HUNDREDS of comments like this on Marca, for ONCE fans from every club (athletic, barça, madrid, etc..) all agree that what Neymar did was just football, and that in NO WAY did he deserve to get the YC for nothing while the Athletic players got away with it.

I'm VERY VERY VERY disappointed in Lucho with this, I'm guessing he's planning to leave, because you just NEVER say something like that about one of your star players... NEVER !!!

Our own coach is giving reason to the thugs from ATM and ATH now to keep hitting Neymar just for being too good for them! FFS, I still can't believe his comments were for real.. this was no diving, no kissing, no shit, just fantasy dribbling, which is one of the reasons we bought him in the first place.

It is common sense in European football that trying these kinds of tricks is disrespectful to the opponent. That has been established throughout the years and it doesn't matter whether some random fans disagree with it. You know it's disrespectful, so you don't do it. There are other, much more effective ways to get around the opponent. I have yet to see Neymar actually succeeding with that trick even though he tried it several times. As it is, his trick serves no purpose but to provoke the opponent.

Home of Barca Fans