Luis Enrique

silvia

I am happy about the results. But we do need quality backups.
This has been successful so far, but once MSN gets tired and injury comes, midfield problem will arise.
Bayern was same last season, untouchable at first half of the season and injury came
I know we are not messi dependent anymore but we are neymar-suarez dependent. season has just started and long way to go we didn't rotate any of our starters so far. iniesta in and rakitic out. only with injuries they rested(?)Though we have Turan and Vidal, I hope they play great as much as they rested.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Vidal and Arda will be huge for us in the second half of the season no question about that just counting down the days and so is everyone else. :lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
P.S. Only player I'm worried about with Madrid is James. Hate that he is there but that kid is pure class, really like him as a player and he should be who they build around after Cristy leaves. Whole team has given up, game is done when he comes on but he still plays balls out and scores a golazo.

You gotta respect that, regardless of who he plays for.
His vision and playmaking are great enough but anywhere within 25 - 30 yards and his shooting is lethal, so accurate.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
On the team:
"That the team is growing and improving in key areas of the game is obvious,"
"The most important thing is to continue improving, but until February and March it doesn’t mean anything.""I am privileged to have these types of players, who are unique and are focused on a collective goal."

On Neymar:
"We are talking about a one-of-a-kind player, a special player. We have to look at how he does his job."
"After warm-ups we’d be watching what Ronaldinho did. But with Neymar I’d point out, like with all my players, the effort on defence. This helps conquer titles."

On the international break:
"Personally, the break is good, to continue working with those who stay behind. I wish luck to those who are leaving, because they are very important games for the players."

On the Messi injury:
"The most important thing is that he recovers we'll but the sooner the better. We are much stronger with him."

FC B

I'm hyped guys. Great day for us. Top of the league, without Messi. Let that sink in for a sec. I really think we can make history this season.

For me, realistically speaking all I need is retaining the CL trophy, that would pe pure perfectness and yeah, I surely wouldn't mind any single additional trophy ofc :lol::barcascarf:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

On the team:
"That the team is growing and improving in key areas of the game is obvious,"
"The most important thing is to continue improving, but until February and March it doesn’t mean anything.""I am privileged to have these types of players, who are unique and are focused on a collective goal."

On Neymar:
"We are talking about a one-of-a-kind player, a special player. We have to look at how he does his job."
"After warm-ups we’d be watching what Ronaldinho did. But with Neymar I’d point out, like with all my players, the effort on defence. This helps conquer titles."

On the international break:
"Personally, the break is good, to continue working with those who stay behind. I wish luck to those who are leaving, because they are very important games for the players."

On the Messi injury:
"The most important thing is that he recovers we'll but the sooner the better. We are much stronger with him."

Luchos press conferences are always so on point.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile on a gay bicycle cruise.... :lol:

CTXSRqPWwAElyRm.jpg

El Flaco

Quotes from Lucho during today's pre-Real Madrid press conference

"The feelings are positive,not only because we all want to play,but because of our position and that we're getting players back"

"Messi? He has recovered, but we'll see how he feels. We still have a training now and we'll talk after that."

"When decision about Messi starting or not? I'll talk today with him, tomorrow, and it'll be decided an hour before the game."

"It's obvious that because of the length of the injury Messi won't be at 100%, I prefer that he plays, but we'll see."

"Rakitic? A bit same situation as Leo. Has been training with us, feels good, we'll talk after training, he'll give feedback."

"Pique says clasico turns him on? (laughs) I'm an iceberg, I don't feel anything special..."

"This game won't determine anything, but it will be a good games, it's always nice to beat the direct rival."

"We'll go to the Bernabéu to win the three points and reduce out rival's potential. Being favorite or not is irrelevant to me."

"I'm not worried about the security issues tomorrow, but the general situation of the world generates nervousness."

"It's the 12th round, we lost there a year ago, we won at the Camp Nou and we won the league. It's not a decisive game."

"We don't plan our game in function of the rival. Our idea is the same, we'll adjust some things to minimize their strengths."

"It would be nice if we could have the best players in the world on the pitch tomorrow."

"As always, I see a strong Real Madrid and I hope that we'll play at our best level to cause them problems."

"I don't focus on the previous results of our opponent. I'd like Madrid to lose every game, but that's not possible"

"We're not looking for a revenge for last year's loss there. They were the better team, they won."

"It's normal that Madrid's fans will whistle or boo our players. Like our fans whistle theirs. Football is passion."

"I said I wanted the linesman case to be investigated thoroughly and they're doing that. I'll focus on football, not that."

"I'm sure that tomorrow's referees will be four great professionals."

"I didn't ask my players to step forward when Messi was out and I won't ask them to step back now that he's returning."

"I always expect my players to give the best version of themselves."

"Hopefully Madrid will lose and then we can analyze if the 6 point gap is a problem for them. Right now it's all theory."

"When a player like Messi plays all his teammates benefit from his play."

"Madrid is one of the best teams in the world, but I don't think they're better than us. This is the most exciting game."

"If we don't have a good day Madrid can win, just like they did last season."

"Busquets is the most intelligent player I've coached. He can play at several positions, but he's at his best as pivot."

"I'm the best time of my career as a coach. I was telling my wife that I'm sleeping peacefully."

Home of Barca Fans