Luis Enrique

xXKonan

This team has come along way since the 4-1 Thrashing by Celta.

[tw]668205720865775617[/tw]

Team has improved so much and Lucho and Unzué Helped turn this ship around and put it back on track.

Got to give the players credit too they got their heads back on straight While messi has been Absent and here we are in the Lead with Six points ahead of Real!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This team has come along way since the 4-1 Thrashing by Celta.

[tw]668205720865775617[/tw]

Team has improved so much and Lucho and Unzué Helped turn this ship around and put it back on track.

Got to give the players credit too they got their heads back on straight While messi has been Absent and here we are in the Lead with Six points ahead of Real!

I think our defense is still quite shaky though. If it weren't for Bravo today, the scoreline wouldn't have been the same.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think our defense is still quite shaky though. If it weren't for Bravo today, the scoreline wouldn't have been the same.

Part of that was being carefree in the latter stages of the game. Pique spent most of his time vying for goal opportunities while we lost the necessity to maintain a good structure. Bravo was called upon scarcely until the last 20 or so minutes by which point Barca were just having fun and losing tactical focus. Alba was even storming to the CF spot for Suarez's 2nd goal :lol:. It's actually just pathetic for Madrid that they couldn't pull a consolation goal back in this period but that's largely because of Bravo.

serghei

Yea, totally agree. Up to 3-0 they had 2 long range shots by James and that Marcelo chance that went wide. Our defence played a very good game until Pique realised he wanted to score.

Horatio

You're welcome
Luis is a genious. Turned Barca into a more attacking oriented team, but still encourages the Barca philosophy a lot.
Beautiful total football yesterday, a lot of tiki-taka.

But was stood out most to me was that everything was built from the ground. Bravo never made a long-ball, and defenders always tried to pass the ball low.
As if Luis was paying tributo to Guardiola.

Last edited:

Cule Finn

Luis is a genious. Turned Barca into a more attacking oriented team, but still encourages the Barca philosophy a lot.
Beautiful total-play yesterday, a lot of tiki-taka.

But was stood out most to me was that everything was built from the ground. Bravo never made a long-ball, and defenders always tried to pass the ball low.
As if Luis was paying tributo to Guardiola.
That's what I like about Lucho the most. He has remained faithful to Barca's philosophy but has added just the right amount of directness into tiki-taka. I think he is quite a versatile coach, less of an idealist than Pep, which is a good thing. As a former Barca captain he also knows how to mentally lead the team.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I was hooked as soon as I saw the line-up yesterday, great great choice ! Bravo Lucho! :worthy:

Horatio

You're welcome
"Reporter : "Why did you substitute Messi at the last few minutes?!"
Luis Enrique : "Because Real Madrid fans paid to see the true legend" "

Is this true or bollocks?

Home of Barca Fans