Luis Enrique

silvia

[youtube]N8GQVqtk028[/youtube]
This is much better than late night partys. Enjoying walking with all players and familys rather than hanging around with small groups.
I hope captains arrange this from time to time for unity.

El Flaco

Arda is still single? Looks like he doesn't have kids yet.
Arda has a girlfriend (Aslıhan Doğan).

WUYxkI7.jpg

NNSTdAW.jpg

gLkNqkG.jpg

El Flaco

Quotes from Luis Enrique during pre-Villarreal press conference

"Villarreal is a complicated rival because f the football they play. Last season none of our games against them was easy."

"Sergi Roberto is a very intelligent player. You need that in order to play in so many positions."

"For Denis Suarez, like all the other players that we can buyback,it will be their performance that decides if they come back."

"We discuss individual defensive mistakes with the ones interested and system mistakes with everyone."

"We are in a better moment now, but that doesn't mean we've improved in every defensive aspect. Everything can be improved."

"I've never made the squad for a game thinking of what games the players can have in the international break."

"How is Messi's recovery going? Very good.."

"We try to control the number of minutes, but we can't control the "luck" factor when it comes to knocks in the game."

"With Messi we are stronger, but we have a great team, everyone has stepped up."

"I would have liked to be able to rest my players more, but that's the situation we have."

"We're looking for team unity when we have these special days. Even better when we can do it with families and friends."

"We're following the games of players with buy-back option on every week . At least of those we're interested in."

"Keeping our intensity against strong rivals like Villarreal is not a problem."

"Theme park visit yesterday? We want the team to be united, it's important the players' families are part of that."

xXKonan

Preseason and the Early in the season (Before Messi's injury) were awful without a doubt.

-Couldn't finish our chances
-Defensive Errors out the ass
-Injuries
-Didn't play well at all

With Messi's injury and the way we have played up to that point. With Messi being out for a couple of months We face a uncertainty,We didn't know what was going to happen and that Neymar and Suarez and the team needed to Step up.

Bayer Leverkusen and the Sevilla match were a test on were do we go from here the Sevilla match we just struggled to get our finishing right and had more Defensive errors and we lost 2-1. the Bayer match we struggled but after Roberto came on despite Iniesta's injury in that match we managed to turn it around with a 2-1 Win I felt like after that it was the turning point for our season.

Since then Lucho,Unzué and the Staff and the Players finally started turning our Issues around. Defensively we are getting back to our 2014/15 Form and Neymar and Suarez Improved their Chemistry and the team in general being on the same page finally we are finally getting the Results and the Performances are turning around for the better. No doubt theirs still work to be done I just want to give a shout to Lucho and the Staff and the players for stepping up and getting this season turned around.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Preseason and the Early in the season (Before Messi's injury) were awful without a doubt.

-Couldn't finish our chances
-Defensive Errors out the ass
-Injuries
-Didn't play well at all

With Messi's injury and the way we have played up to that point. With Messi being out for a couple of months We face a uncertainty,We didn't know what was going to happen and that Neymar and Suarez and the team needed to Step up.

Bayer Leverkusen and the Sevilla match were a test on were do we go from here the Sevilla match we just struggled to get our finishing right and had more Defensive errors and we lost 2-1. the Bayer match we struggled but after Roberto came on despite Iniesta's injury in that match we managed to turn it around with a 2-1 Win I felt like after that it was the turning point for our season.

Since then Lucho,Unzué and the Staff and the Players finally started turning our Issues around. Defensively we are getting back to our 2014/15 Form and Neymar and Suarez Improved their Chemistry and the team in general being on the same page finally we are finally getting the Results and the Performances are turning around for the better. No doubt theirs still work to be done I just want to give a shout to Lucho and the Staff and the players for stepping up and getting this season turned around.

Messi's abscence has collectively forced the team to improve their own play to make up the abscence and this will only make us stronger and more balanced going forward this season. The return to form defensively has helped a lot, Roberto has been nothing short of a relevation but they player I want to emphasize and praise is Iniesta. I'd argue his form since coming back to injury this season has been much better than anything he showed last season, and he looks much more inventive and penetrative in his passing. Really happy he is finally finding himself with Lucho's tactics.

With the form we are in now without Messi, if you add him in and then Arda and Aleix in January, I don't think any team in Spain can compete with that and I so far, the only team who can give us a game is Bayern, surprise surprise.

It's looking really good and from what I've seen from Madrid recently, they are not going to be able to handle us defensively, not with the form Neymar is in (will be get a Bernabau standing O a la Ronnie?!) and they look disjointed offensively while we have improved defensively.

I can't see us losing barring something out of the ordinary next week.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Messi's abscence has collectively forced the team to improve their own play to make up the abscence and this will only make us stronger and more balanced going forward this season. The return to form defensively has helped a lot, Roberto has been nothing short of a relevation but they player I want to emphasize and praise is Iniesta. I'd argue his form since coming back to injury this season has been much better than anything he showed last season, and he looks much more inventive and penetrative in his passing. Really happy he is finally finding himself with Lucho's tactics.

With the form we are in now without Messi, if you add him in and then Arda and Aleix in January, I don't think any team in Spain can compete with that and I so far, the only team who can give us a game is Bayern, surprise surprise.

It's looking really good and from what I've seen from Madrid recently, they are not going to be able to handle us defensively, not with the form Neymar is in (will be get a Bernabau standing O a la Ronnie?!) and they look disjointed offensively while we have improved defensively.

I can't see us losing barring something out of the ordinary next week.

P.S. Only player I'm worried about with Madrid is James. Hate that he is there but that kid is pure class, really like him as a player and he should be who they build around after Cristy leaves. Whole team has given up, game is done when he comes on but he still plays balls out and scores a golazo.

You gotta respect that, regardless of who he plays for.

Home of Barca Fans