Luis Enrique

Darko

Lucho has gadgets that show if the player is tired and needs rest, right? So I guess this season those gadgets constantly show warning message "Error, error, player is dead tired, sub him now", but Lucho just keeps pushing ignore button again and again.

You do know injuries can happen even if a player is not exhausted?
If anybody rotates players and keeps them rested it's Lucho.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
You do know injuries can happen even if a player is not exhausted?
If anybody rotates players and keeps them rested it's Lucho.

Ofc, but rotations should help with injury prevention. Our players are so overplayed it's not funny anymore - Alves, Busi, Mascherano, Alba, Rakitic. Not much Lucho can do about it until January.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Great celebration aimed suspiciously directly towards the ref... :lol:

[tw]658358976548089858[/tw]

Last edited:

El Flaco

Quotes from Luis Enrique during pre-Villanovense press conference

"Iniesta? Won't take risks with him or with any other player. As long as he not says he's 100%, he won't be included in squad"

"I've talked to Mascherano and I think that the behavior of all the players has improved. We'll see what his suspension is."

"I don't think that our forwards are fouled more than those of other teams."

"What is important for Martino, me, Barça and Argentina is that our most important player recovers 100%."

"Criticism of the team's play? I respect every opinion, but I was signed to win titles and that's what I focus on."

"As far as I know Piqué is at 100% physically, that's why he's playing."

"I have four B-team players in the squad and I'll use them and take the opportunity to rest other players."

"Kaptoum is an interior, he has great quality and can play between the lines, a very interesting player."

"We have the ability to overcome every situation, both positive and negative ones. This is what we're trying to do."

"It would be great for the schedule of the Cup rounds were played in just one game. Would also be more attractive I think."

---

Source from Barcastuff & Grup14

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kaptoum is indeed a very interesting player. Someone even Tata reportedly was hugely impressed soon after he arrived. Sadly the poor guy has been troubled by different injuries. Hopefully he stays injury free now because he's a really great talent, and a smart player too whom @BBZ8800 would love too :pep:

From coaches, to analysts to journalists. No one who doesn't like him or doesn't rate him. Someone who has been singled out along with Samper throughout the years.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He singled out Kaptoum?

And absolutely agree on his Copa proposal.

Has he singled him out or was the only player he was asked about? anyway Kaptoum might actually be the biggest B team talent .no disrespect to any other player
CDR proposal is gr8 in football terms but not for financial situation

Home of Barca Fans