Luis Enrique

If you look at results only. The team is not playing well since the start of the season. With or without Messi. It was a huge dip in form, comparing to how they were playing in the 2nd half of last season.

We weren't playing well at the start of last season either. Not that we aren't playing worse now, but I'm just sayin.

F

Flavia

We weren't playing well at the start of last season either. Not that we aren't playing worse now, but I'm just sayin.

The defense wasn't this shaky, and Bravo got the record of not conceding a goal in the first 754 minutes of play. A pk by cr broke that.

Darko

But we were struggling to create chances and were grinding out 1-0 wins by goals on the counter in the 80th minutes. This time around we are creating more than enough but our finishing is awful. Plus our games are more entertaining this way.

F

Flavia

But we were struggling to create chances and were grinding out 1-0 wins by goals on the counter in the 80th minutes. This time around we are creating more than enough but our finishing is awful. Plus our games are more entertaining this way.
I don't remember that. And checking the results, that didn't happen. In one game or another, but there were plenty of goal fests, unlike now. I haven't been entertained this season yet, apart from some individual brilliance. The general play of the team so far is poor.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: "Nominated as Best Coach of the Year? It's like being nominated for the Golden Cucumber. I prefer to focus on team trophies."

:mou:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona players have so far suffered 14 injuries this season, 10 of them were muscle injuries #fcblive [via sport]

New training tactics needed :lucho:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barcelona players have so far suffered 14 injuries this season, 10 of them were muscle injuries #fcblive [via sport]

New training tactics needed :lucho:

He and his team of coaches took credit for small number of injuries last season.

But now for him, it's just bad luck, I suppose.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Lucho has gadgets that show if the player is tired and needs rest, right? So I guess this season those gadgets constantly show warning message "Error, error, player is dead tired, sub him now", but Lucho just keeps pushing ignore button again and again.

El Flaco

Quotes from Luis Enrique during pre-Eibar press conference

"Eibar will be difficult, like every rival with the added good run they've been on in this start of the season."

"Clasico-fixing claims? I would like it to be thoroughly investigated, to know if it's true or not. I think that'd be logical"

"My objective is not to reach the first Clásico at the top of the league table. My objective is to win the league."

"Iniesta needed now that there are several injuries? We always need Iniesta. We'll see tomorrow if he plays."

"Lung cancer Cruyff? Sad news, we wish him lots of strength, I'm sure he'll overcome this, big hug to him."

"The club told me that we could make signings in January. It's a good news, but we'll see."

"We're not in an extreme situation, it's the situation of a big team who has to play every 3 days, there's no need for drama."

"The only thing I'm worried about is that we reach the decisive part of the season in a position to win titles."

"Messi is in the normal process of an injured player. It's been a month, there's another month left, he's improving every day"

"When a player gets injured I evaluate the solutions I can find with my players. I'm not asking for more players."

"Suárez is doing a great job, both with and without the ball. He's also a leader for his way of competing. He suits us great."

"Neymar's best moment at Barça? No, he has been great since he arrived here. He's developing, but that's logical."

"You see Neymar & Luis playing differently because Leo isn't there.But I didn't tell anyone to take on special responsibility"

"The team is improving in every match. We are working to be better in all aspects of the game."

"Tomorrow the important thing is to win, but it's a chance to improve our defense and attack."

---

Source from Barcastuff & Grup14

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans