Luis Enrique

mazp

Of course he showed some promise today. He had two weeks to prepare. :lol: I'll give him credit for today's game. Still the real test is PSG. Let's see if he learned anything from the last time we played them.

Lucho still needs a signature win.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
There are a lot of positves from Sevilla's game, for example, Sevilla shots on target - 0. 2 weeks of thinking really helped Lucho :)

B

Batman

this summarize what's the issue and LE yet to solve the midfield puzzle

Screen_Shot_2014_11_23_at_12_45_44_PM.png

gatsu

Still not convinced

Although Rakitic played in a more offensive role, there is still a lot of spaces in the midfield and we are not fully exploiting the pitch horizontally, no connection between the 2 MF (rakitic and Xavi), the 2 wings are treated separately due also to the absence of collective plays and cohesion between Neymar and Alba, we are still lacking compactness. We scored from set pieces, and due to pure individual skills (Neymar and Messi).

The true test will be against Valencia in Mestalla where we usually struggle.

Kasperroed

Still not convinced

Although Rakitic played in a more offensive role, there is still a lot of spaces in the midfield and we are not fully exploiting the pitch horizontally, no connection between the 2 MF (rakitic and Xavi), the 2 wings are treated separately due also to the absence of collective plays and cohesion between Neymar and Alba, we are still lacking compactness. We scored from set pieces, and due to pure individual skills (Neymar and Messi).

The true test will be against Valencia in Mestalla where we usually struggle.

I agree. However, i actually think that Rackitic was quite poor yesterday. I mean, he a great effort, but i still don't believe he has the right technical skills for that position.

Once again Xavi did a great job - i just fear that we will have to rely too much on him. We will really need to find someone to take over from him. If not Rackitic, i would really go for Koke. Imo the påbest replacement we can get - and he is still so young!

The defence did well. Very organized and only Alba with an individual error. Pique was good, Dani was not really poor etc.

Busquets did very well to! When he has a midfield around him he is for sure the best DM in the world - no doubt about it.

All that talk about Reus? I really don't think we will need him! We can't bench him and i think D. Suarez or Halilovic can take over from Iniesta.

Koke + 1 or 2 new RB's (Cuadrado?) and this team will look amazing! I just hope Lucho will keep the midfielders in midfield.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I agree. However, i actually think that Rackitic was quite poor yesterday. I mean, he a great effort, but i still don't believe he has the right technical skills for that position.

Once again Xavi did a great job - i just fear that we will have to rely too much on him. We will really need to find someone to take over from him. If not Rackitic, i would really go for Koke. Imo the påbest replacement we can get - and he is still so young!

The defence did well. Very organized and only Alba with an individual error. Pique was good, Dani was not really poor etc.

Busquets did very well to! When he has a midfield around him he is for sure the best DM in the world - no doubt about it.

All that talk about Reus? I really don't think we will need him! We can't bench him and i think D. Suarez or Halilovic can take over from Iniesta.

Koke + 1 or 2 new RB's (Cuadrado?) and this team will look amazing! I just hope Lucho will keep the midfielders in midfield.
Alba's individual error? It was more of Dani, Pique and Bravo's fault than Alba, the own goal.

Kohe321

He's the assistant coach responsible for chosing the starting lineups and substitutions using a randomizer app on his ipad. :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans