Luis Enrique is the new coach of FC Barcelona

Egert

Estonian Culé
1- Sign Benatia & Laporte
2- Fix Messi & Neymar
3- Tello, Cuenca, Affelay, Pinto :stv161:
4- I have heard that Touré is not happy at Man City, he will be a perfect replacement to Xavi
5- We need a f**cking centre-forward who can accept bench
:barca scarf:

Toure replacement for Xavi? :lol:
He is just good enough for backup the Boss because he is 31 and not enought energy. Toure is more like a DM not a CM. We should go for Pjanic or Kroos for Xavi's replacement or give that spot to Cesc and let's see what he can do.

Last edited:
I

instinct

He said that he feels that Mascherano is a defensive midfielder :worthy:

mazp

He's bossing the presser, love all of his answers so far.

lol, Tata was great at those too...I don't care what he says. I just hope he doesn't have the same start to the league, like he did in Roma and Celta ( 1 win in the first 9 games)...

Afro

Had a bit of time to think about it, and I really think Lucho is the right man for the job. There's just something about him that gives off the impression of a strong-willed, independent manager who'll get the job done through flair and attractive football, at the same time not neglecting organisation.

If he makes the correct moves in the transfer market then I can see us being on to a winner. Hopefully the board just let him get on with the job and give him free reign to allow who goes and who stays...

Afro

@barcastuff: Luis Enrique: "I like to use players from the academy, the door is open, but they will have to work very hard. The future is in their hands"

Back to basics, love it. :worthy: :worthy:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Luis Enrique: "De la Fuente will continue as goalkeeping coach. Psychologist? That's for me. If journos needs him, we'll give business card"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ebieymjunior

He will be better than Pep!

No need to make predictions, but I do think he'll do very well here.

Yep, just like he proved it with Roma and Celta...:lol: :pep:

Imagine Pep's first job was at Roma, how would he have done seeing the change of system?
He was already criticized at Bayern, imagine what it'd be like if he didn't win everything before?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans