Luis Enrique is the new coach of FC Barcelona

mittchan82

Whoever the next captain is going to be, he's going to have hard time living up to the standard of captain Puyol setup during his reign as Barça captain.
My choice would be:
1) Mascherano
2) Iniesta
3) Xavi
4) Busquets/Messi

Egert

Estonian Culé
My choice is over here:
1-Xavi
2-Messi
3-Busquets
4-Iniesta
5-Masche

I just don't want it to be Masche, would be weird to see him wearing the armband but It will be players choice tho.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Record Luis Enrique as coach (Barcelona B, Roma, Celta): 91W - 56D - 59L #fcblive Goals: 322-255

B

BrianSwan

Wonder if Barca will go back to non stop possession again.

Pep with another year at Bayern vs Barca with possession based manager, who wins possession battle? :pep:

Butaan4barca

there is nothing wrong with possession obsession, my idea of the problem it creates it that ever team will be a parked bus, if you keep floating the ball outside the box for few seconds, as naturally the whole team get time to get back.

The solution is quicker, more unpredictable possession obession, Instead of wanting to walk inside the goal with the ball, and set ups tap ins, few crosses, long shorts can actually keep the opposition more alert, will to charge and come outside their comfort zone.

BarcaPride

Can't he be loaned out again?

If he stays, imo it means Tello leaves.

This!!!

I actually feel for Tello though as he has blistering pace, he also looked pretty good under Guardiola. His ability was wasted under Martino as he had the management skills of a beginner!

Home of Barca Fans