Lliga: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-1

Sasuke85

do you know How quickly after the game they will upload the video ?
I suggest you turn on your computer a moment before the game starts, then use p2p apps like Sopcast to record it. This way you can replay it whenever you want.
The above tasks can be automated by a little programming, which means you don't need to be in front of your monitor when the match takes place.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do you get English streams with Sopcast? Installed Sopcast several years back, but uninstalled it right after again due to getting a malware on my computer which was such a pain to get rid of.......

Sasuke85

Do you get English streams with Sopcast? Installed Sopcast several years back, but uninstalled it right after again due to getting a malware on my computer which was such a pain to get rid of.......
Most of the high quality channels are in Russian. I and my friends are using Sopcast and we don't notice any malware problem. We do use antivirus apps like MSE or Kaspersky though.

pszczudlo

I suggest you turn on your computer a moment before the game starts, then use p2p apps like Sopcast to record it. This way you can replay it whenever you want.
The above tasks can be automated by a little programming, which means you don't need to be in front of your monitor when the match takes place.

Thank you a lot for your adivce. Could you give me a bit more details. What should i do. I am leaving my house like 4 hours before the game. So before I leave I will turn sopcast. and What :)? which channel should I turn on and what details I should set to save the game that would be about to start on my computer ;)?

pszczudlo

Most of the high quality channels are in Russian. I and my friends are using Sopcast and we don't notice any malware problem. We do use antivirus apps like MSE or Kaspersky though.

Could you give use channel numbers that are related to those programs ? I hope they do not change and there are broadcasting on the same number.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I get the feeling that Rakitic will score a screamer. Messi, Neymar, Munir, Rakitic all to get on score sheet. 1-4 my prediction.

Villarreal away is a very tough fixture but with Barca in good state i don't see why we can not win easily. Sure we will have some good counter attacks by Villarreal unlike Elche game but i count on Mathieu and Bravo to retain control of the match.

Messi_Goal

Should be a brilliant game today, I would start with this team today.

-------------Bravo--------------
--------Piqué-----Mathieu-------
-Alves---------------------Alba-
-----------Busquets-------------
----Rafinha---------Rakitić------
-------------Messi--------------
--Pedro-----------------Neymar--

If Neymar isnt fit enough to play 60mins+ Then Munir starts.

L

linetty

Going to miss the game today :( I hope our lads put up a great show and win comfortably.

slvtn

Not English, but you could try www.laola1.tv
It's an Austrian broadcaster and they have La Liga rights, so you can stream every game legally. Hope it works outside from German speaking areas though.
I'm really looking forward to the game today. Looks like the team will be strong this year.

Sasuke85

Thank you a lot for your adivce. Could you give me a bit more details. What should i do. I am leaving my house like 4 hours before the game. So before I leave I will turn sopcast. and What :)? which channel should I turn on and what details I should set to save the game that would be about to start on my computer ;)?
In my experience, the channels will only available a moment before the game starts, therefore you will not be able to obtain them if you leave ur house 4 hours before that.
I live in a third world country. I have no choice other than using Sopcast to watch Barca's matches.

Back to the game, I hope to see the deadly duo Messi-Neymar devastating Villareal's defense system tonight :D

Egert

Estonian Culé
Rafinha starts over Xavi probably. Almost every "Possible-lineup" has Rafinha in it, not Xavi.

Messi_Goal

Xavi should only be used to cover for injury's, Come on late when the game is won, And domestic cup games.
I want younger energetic legs in the midfield so the pressing game is at its maximum.
As harsh as it sounds and like it or not Xavi is past it, But hopefully one day he will be a world class manager for FC Barcelona like he was a player.

Home of Barca Fans