Marcelo and Carvajal will still destroy us from the wings

Messi won't play RW

And Paco is not exactly a LW to keep Carvajal at bay

El Flaco

C-HVH7fXgAAzkHQ.jpg

[tw]856200822832738307[/tw]

[tw]856200023066988545[/tw]

JamDav1982

3-4-3 is a shit system if you don't have rock solid defenders. I'd rather stick to 4-3-3. I'm hoping Messi stays on the right though. Marcelo needs to be contained.

Marcelo runs riot as Messi doesnt track back and they gamble on letting him go forward. It lets Ronaldo go more central as well.

The only time Barca have stopped that recently is when Roberto played RW and matched him.

Without a proper midfield or right back there is the danger in these games that Messi is Barcas biggest threat going forward and biggest weakness defensively. Have to take that risk I suppose in this game.

vlad

players must know that if they win here, one more slip from real until the end will be enough to take big trophy at the end of the season, because its possible. If i see players dont care enough tonight, with messi walking around, well then they dont give a fuck about barcelona fans

serghei

Marcelo runs riot as Messi doesnt track back and they gamble on letting him go forward. It lets Ronaldo go more central as well.

The only time Barca have stopped that recently is when Roberto played RW and matched him.

Without a proper midfield or right back there is the danger in these games that Messi is Barcas biggest threat going forward and biggest weakness defensively. Have to take that risk I suppose in this game.

Maybe this time he will do better in defense as well. It's very important that he does so.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It is a good line up...... Tackles many of our issues pretty well. However, Alcacar and Suarez should help the full backs on their side and when one of them is doing that - the other should be in the middle forming a 2 man attack with Leo for 1-2s. If their movement clicks well, it could turn out well.

A good line-up I would say, and it would have been perfect if Neymar played instead of Alcacar, but oh well, let's go for the kill. Have a feeling Lucho finally got his line-up right

JamDav1982

Maybe this time he will do better in defense as well. It's very important that he does so.

Messi wont defend all that much. If he is RW Lucho better have another plan for Marcelo.

Even if he is AM and Raki is being expected to come wider and cover Marcelo then that doesnt seem great eiher.

JamDav1982

It is a good line up...... Tackles many of our issues pretty well. However, Alcacar and Suarez should help the full backs on their side and when one of them is doing that - the other should be in the middle forming a 2 man attack with Leo for 1-2s. If their movement clicks well, it could turn out well.

A good line-up I would say, and it would have been perfect if Neymar played instead of Alcacar, but oh well, let's go for the kill. Have a feeling Lucho finally got his line-up right

Was thinking that in defence it may be Messi almost as a false nine and Paco and Suarez tracking back but that is asking a lot of them and although Suarez closes down a lot not sure he has it in him to track full backs.

Home of Barca Fans