Lliga | Round 33: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Was thinking that in defence it may be Messi almost as a false nine and Paco and Suarez tracking back but that is asking a lot of them and although Suarez closes down a lot not sure he has it in him to track full backs.

Well, I hope that they should not get to keep getting back into our own half, especially with the mid field getting the chance to help the attack formed by Leo and one of Alcacar/Suarez. And also, they midfielder can assume the role of helping the defense too of course, instead of the forwards tracking back all the way back all the time.

But then again, this looks good on the paper..... and only if the players bring in a good off-the-ball movement, will this formation work I suppose.

gatsu

El 11 del Barça: Ter Stegen, Sergi Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Messi, Suárez y Alcácer

433? Messi won't stay at rw, which will give Marcelo a lot of space...

Exactly what i said no surprise.

Luchi is definitly one of the worst coach in recent football. Incarnation of idiocy

Lomar1o

I'm not expecting a win, we have too many holes and weaknesses, if you think that we are going to get bombarded from the flanks only then think again, our midfield will also get overrun. There won't be any genius tactical schemes from Lucho, but what I'm hoping to see is an unbreakable spirit, unyielding tenacity and a courageous mentality. I hope that we don't crumble like we did against PSG and Juve, so even if we lose it should be with our heads held high, with our pride unscathed. VISCA BARCA!!!! LET'S RISE ONCE MORE!!!

Raketa10

I am honestly glad Paco is the starting lineup. We will see today if he is any good against strong teams and can we count on him for the next season or not. This is a proper test for him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our midfield will have very little control, I guess we will have to rely on counters and hoping for not conceding too many?

F

FlaFCB

Undoubtedly yet Alcacer played very little lately too and out of the two it seems to me the better choice.

He has played quite a bit lately, and has more rhythm than Arda. He isn't lazy as Arda either. Starting Arda at the bernabeu would be a huge mistake.

God Serena

I have work less than an hour after the game starts, I'll only be able to watch the first 20-30 minutes.

I'm just hoping we avoid humiliation, Madrid are in another class from us at this point. We can't even dream of scoring a goal away from home either.

Home of Barca Fans