Lliga | Round 33: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-3

Ripsta

There will be no surprise Alcacer will replace Nerman, even he is not a winger.
The rest will be classic 433 with iniesta busquets and old man rakitic as the midfielder line.

Messi will disappear, suarez will struggle to complete a simple pass, our right side will be non existent, we will create little to chances and end up losing badly.

Pointless match. Just waiting for this nightmare of a season to end

If he's seen walking around in the first 15 minutes, and walking behind a cluster of Madrid players, the game is already lost.

For someone of such extraordinary talent he has a serious lazy streak at times, he knows he's good enough to get away with it too. A manager with an actual spine is needed next season to cut that shit out.

lmcr17

I'm neither optimistic or pessimistic about this match. fitness might play a big role considering we both had a tough match midweek. they also don't have pepe or varane available. I just hope we see nice football for once, clasico's have been so meh lately.

xXKonan

There's a rumor going around on twitter that Alena will start. seen most of them say it was from COPE, but I can't seem to find a tweet.

Galning

There's a rumor going around on twitter that Alena will start. seen most of them say it was from COPE, but I can't seem to find a tweet.

It's because some journalist hinted that in yesterday's training there was a big surprise.

Cool

There won't be a surprise, I don't think so. If Arda is fit, he'll start LW, I think we'll also play a 3-4-3.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am generally very optimistic but I think we will lose today, a bad end to Lucho stint. We always play really bad after a CL exit.

Home of Barca Fans