Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

What's funny about that? We have the easiest run in and a points advantage.

It's funny because we are clearly losing form and focus. Next game is Atletico away, then comes Valencia home, then Deportivo away (was 2:2 at Camp)....and with Madrid clubs very motivated by our bad performance and points dropping...

barcanuck

The team is done, I'm afraid. Peaked too early, playing more games has finally caught up too us. Don't expect much on Wed.

Could be very true. The amount of games has been insane and I fully believe if we were going to lose this game anyway we should of rested all the south americans.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We will win jack shit if that midget continues playing like this. Don't know what happened during international break but without messi in GOAT form we are doomed. Without messi creativity Neymar is trying to take that role. He tries and tries and ends up in mass of defenders. More than you see on messi usually. Defenders know he just uses skill to dance past them so they just surround him giving no space and he is dispossed just like that. Messi can get away from those situations because he has the acceleration and intelligence to match it with. But right now he can't seem to get past freaking Illaremndi.

You know what is the difference between our players and real Madrid players. Nothing, nothing at all. Our players don't know how to cross that extra mile to achieve greater things. We only do that when opponent team is down by 1 or 2 players. They have something to prove against Atleti in Calderon. I hope they know how important the upcoming match is. But I have trust in Suarez. He is a mad genius. He just makes things happen sometimes. Hope he does it again.

Mido

Now it's to time to be really really really really humble. Humand beings can be ungrateful, arrogant and self-admiring.

After all the massive slaps we got , it's time to get up and give our best. This seasons, will, humility and self-criticism will be more important than skill.

We fully deserve what happened.

I personally had doubts growing since the game against Arsenal.

Gaudi

We played like we did with Tata...every player taking the ball in his feet, 5 touches and then slowly passing to the closest one...and repeat.

BigBarcaBoy

He's the current scapegoat. He's not playing well or giving anything for the team, either. Bigger problem, imo, is the insistence in playing thru the middle, not stretching the field. This was a big problem in the past, and it's back. Really boggles the mind.

so true, messi deep and central, neymar coming in all the time, need to make the pitch bigger not smaller

ebc_99

We lost 2 in a row in 09 and won the treble, I bet we get through on wed and take the title.

BarçaBarça

Worst possible outcome (apart from serious injuries of course) - defeat and not much rest to best 11.
Not many players ready to perform good if the CL-match goes into extra-time - let's just hope that doesn't happen :(
Really annoying that the league is re-opened!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Luis Enrique: "Second half was better, we created chances, didn't deserve to lose, their goalkeeper had again a great game."

Even starting to sound like Tata now with his BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans