Lliga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Huesca 8-2

pregra

Man Umtiti and Pique are so bad. Looks like they’re half asleep most of the time. Roberto not much better

Zidane82

Just as I've been saying our right side is so weak when we don't have the ball ... Messi doesn't track back to help , Rakitic is Rakitic and then we have Roberto at RB despite all his nightmare performances at RB..

The left side is better going forward and defending.

That says it all .

We could easily lose this , we are in front of a team I've barely heard of and by an own goal ...

The sooner we get a competent manager who can utilise a fairly good squad , the better ..

jairzinho

3-2 at Halftime. Who would've guessed that ? We can't afford to defend like this in the Champions League, otherwise we won't get out of the group.

Well Suarez is playing better at least. Dembele looks good. Messi does what he does.

Oh I forgot. Suarez you lazy Fat F why are you even still breathing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Really ??

Which big Euro teams have they beaten ??

Huesca play in Spain so you have to use comparable examples in England and Italy, and I bet you will find plenty there. If you tried instead of making multiple accounts to rant about the same stuff all the time.

eaman

Anyone have a stream? BeIN sports is in a dispute with DirecTV and Comcast in the US, impossible to find La Liga games on TV these days.

I'm streaming bein sports through vip box and it's fine. Only bad thing is having listen to ray Hudson. Must get my eleven sports subscription soon

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans