Lliga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Huesca 8-2

xXKonan

Valverde is the first Barca coach that I don't have any problems saying he's a wuss.

Guy is like that substitute teacher who gets told to STFU by the students and he stands there and takes it and says "Ok" while he hunches back into his seat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rotating the entire team would be stupid, but letting someone like Vidal or Arthur play for Rakitic and then Lenglet for either Pique or Umtiti would have been a decent start.

Got a run of tough games after the International Week so I doubt we'll see much rotation then either.

Devils

I'm just glad to see PRINCE Dembele as an undisputed starter in the team these days.

Unbelievable pride.

serghei

Get this clown out of the club ASAP. What's the point of singing young talent if you drain all the excitement out of these players by using them as fallback options? With Valverde, Barca is an effective machine in killing potential. Valverde, at the end of his 2-3 years will have a grand total of 0 players promoted or even developed. Every top talent he got on his hands so far has regressed, or at best stalled his development.

Every elite club, and even some of the good ones are going in the right direction while we waste valuable time with this idiot.

I'd rather have 2 seasons with no titles but know we are going places and are building a new team, then have 2-3 seasons in which we try to grind out some results. The long term vision adds up to diddly shit.

Last edited:

Co0ter

Why is Roberto starting over Semedo again. Semedo was fantastic in preseason. The lineup has nothing to do with form.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is solely responsible for alienating millions of fans worldwide with his shit brand of football and is putting cream on the cake with his lineups.

Whata coward of a manager.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He is solely responsible for alienating millions of fans worldwide with his shit brand of football and is putting cream on the cake with his lineups.

Whata coward of a manager.

Amen to that , lately I have been finding myself enjoying watching Ajax and other clubs. Watching Barca has become more of a chore than anytinhg else.

KingLeo10

Get this clown out of the club ASAP. What's the point of singing young talent if you drain all the excitement out of these players by using them as fallback options? With Valverde, Barca is an effective machine in killing potential. Valverde, at the end of his 2-3 years will have a grand total of 0 players promoted or even developed. Every top talent he got on his hands so far has regressed, or at best stalled his development.

Every elite club, and even some of the good ones are going in the right direction while we waste valuable time with this idiot.

I'd rather have 2 seasons with no titles but know we are going places and are building a new team, then have 2-3 seasons in which we try to grind out some results. The long term vision adds up to diddly shit.

even with the la liga trophy last season, his brand of football was near unbearable.

This season, we likely won't even win that despite having the potential to walk it. Madrid look much more cohesive and fluid.

serghei

Jesus. I know 4-5 changes compared to Valladoilid is a stretch, a stretch and a real bravery act only a bold manager would cope with. But we just made 4 top signings this summer and not even one sniffed a single start in 3 league games. And we're playing Huesca ffs!

xXKonan

Surprises me Rakitic is even playing.

He already played a ton of minutes last season and he played in the WC as a Starter+Extra time games. you would think Valverde would give the guy a break a bit but I guess not.

Total-Football

the board is also responsible for this.. we have waayyy too many midfielders.. wayy too many. We should have passed on Vidal. many players are going to suffer due to the width of the group.

Home of Barca Fans