Lliga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Huesca 8-2

Nothanks

sure is nice to see the team practice being down and building confidence with rakitic, dembele and suarez getting on the scoring board even busquets seems to be picking it up and its only the 55th minute as i write this..

but no.. "we need to rotate because i hate our current players and i am bored blahblahblah"

krakdol

I know people here often talk about farmers league. Well, this Huesta team is a real farmer team. Even ligue 1 teams in France would thrash them comfortably (any team).

It doesn't change the fact that Liga is by far the best overall league, but damn there are very bad teams here too.

sure is nice to see the team practice being down and building confidence with rakitic, dembele and suarez getting on the scoring board even busquets seems to be picking it up and its only the 55th minute as i write this..

but no.. "we need to rotate because i hate our current players and i am bored blahblahblah"

Great points.

No matter how long you watch this game and are blessed enough to be raised rooting for this team because you got lucky that your mother was born in Barcelona. You see the same delusion and entitlement to winning and you should do this and that.

This manager screwed up the rotation deeper into the season he went and before the Roma game. No doubt about that. But this early in the season?
I mean you expect it To be happening now? 3 Games In.

Nothanks

I know people here often talk about farmers league. Well, this Huesta team is a real farmer team. Even ligue 1 teams in France would thrash them comfortably (any team).
It doesn't change the fact that Liga is by far the best overall league, but damn there are very bad teams here too.
what the fuck are you even talking about, this huesca team in it's entire history hasn't even played division 1 until this season

they are allowed to suck, doesn't really mean anything

krakdol

what the fuck are you even talking about, this huesca team in it's entire history hasn't even played division 1 until this season

they are allowed to suck, doesn't really mean anything

So what ? My point is 7-2 is a farmers league score. When a new team comes to France Ligue 1, PSG never beats them with 7 goals or even 5. Their defense isn't as trash as Huesta's.

Worst teams in Liga aren't better than worst teams in other leagues. I'd even say they're worse. Scores like 7-2 basically never happens in France or Italy.

Top teams in Liga are mostly better though, and that's what matters for European competition.

eaman

So what ? My point is 7-2 is a farmers league score. When a new team comes to France Ligue 1, PSG never beats them with 7 goals or even 5. Their defense isn't as trash as Huesta's.

Worst teams in Liga aren't better than worst teams in other leagues. I'd even say they're worse. Scores like 7-2 basically never happens in France or Italy.

Top teams in Liga are mostly better though, and that's what matters for European competition.

They don't happen in Italy coz the best team there are a pragmatic team who like to take the lead and sit back. Psg have trashed a few last season and will probably put 7 past some team this season

Nothanks

we beat frances undisputed champions our last run in 6-1 whats your dumb point that you are attempting to make.

huesca tied with bilbao and beat eibar first two league matches
just because we destroy teams doesn't mean anything we'd do it to Cardiff City, Reims or any other recently promoted teams regardless of what league

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

They just drew Athletic at San Mames. An attacking team with great forward play.

vinni

Indeed. It was alot of fun. Huesca attacked, and got rightfully punished for it. I liked our attack today.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
We just completely trashed them after an early scare. Highlight of game was Messi's unselfishness and giving Suarez the penalty.

Capitan Puyol

What are you talking about ? PSG beats Monaco 7-1 just a few months ago, then Monaco was a Ligue 1 champion from 2016/2017 and finished 2nd behind PSG last season ! So PSG destroy not only a minnows arriving from Ligue 2, but other so called "top teams". So try again saying "PSG never beats them with 7 goals or even 5". They even destroy Monaco which are top team in France, not only the bottom teams ! So Ligue 1 is total crap...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans