Lliga | Round 21: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

Messigician

This is the worse I have EVER seen us play.

Sorry but it should be 4-0 this were Liverpool or any other top team we would have been slaughtered.

I will give my detailed analysis after the game but be careful what you wish for Valverde haters

Andresito

Staff member
This is the worse I have EVER seen us play.

Sorry but it should be 4-0 this were Liverpool or any other top team we would have been slaughtered.

I will give my detailed analysis after the game but be careful what you wish for Valverde haters

Are you watching the game this time?

jairzinho

Not a big fan of this 3-5-2. The team isn't adjusting well. Attacking wise we're clueless. Defensively we are all over the place.
QS should switch to 4-3-3 in 2nd half. With Bob and Arthur going off.

JerseyAddict

Shamefull performance.
Zillion of safe meaningless passes that neither win space neither create something.
No dinamics no movement no power.

Defence is cut to pieces.
Midfield has nothing to offer.
Attackers are either invisible or quickly neutralised.

This is 0/10 performance.

Only one man stands out.
MATS

Messigician

If Valverde was manager for this he would have been absolutely slaughtered on here.

Only MATS has kept this from being a humiliation

Have we even had a shot on target.

Giginho75

1half worst Barca ever!!!
Simply horrible!!!

A lot of useless passages without to create one attempt.

Valencia deserved to score.

Setien, wake up!!!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
3-4-3 clearly doesn’t work for us right now with the current player setup. Let’s see if Setien will be making any adjustment in the second half and if he doesn’t, he deserves all the criticism and shit he will get.

At the same time, this goes to show again our problems are far beyond Valverde. Getting rid of him alone won’t make them all go away as long as the senior players are still here. At this point I don’t know what is going to take for real changes to happen. Perhaps in a few years when all the seniors are gone.

FinBarcelonafan

3-4-3 clearly doesn’t work for us right now with the current player setup. Let’s see if Setien will be making any adjustment in the second half and if he doesn’t, he deserves all the criticism and shit he will get.

At the same time, this goes to show again our problems are far beyond Valverde. Getting rid of him alone won’t make them all go away as long as the senior players are still here. At this point I don’t know what is going to take for real changes to happen. Perhaps in a few years when all the seniors are gone.

Only way to fix this is to get rid of the old bums.

Home of Barca Fans