Lliga | Round 21: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
But but most of this forum said Messi can be told where to play in a coherent scheme and the right manager with the right ideas wouldn't have to resort to shifting the team around him!

I must have been lied to!

It is something that I have been battling on this forum for years as well. Outlining this in 2015 was like inviting public stoning upon you, but I think you are exeggarating now. 50% of the forum or so have known that Messi is a central player for a long time now. He says so himself, that he is a midfielder and wants to be in the middle of the pitch.

KingLeo10

We would have a better chance at winning the big trophy if Messi played 40 games a season but played them all on the right wing.

Or if he wants to play his current wing-central (mostly) hybrid, then someone like a 14/15 Neymar who has pace and guile to get in behind the oppositions defensive line and score goals. I had hope with Dembele but so far he's been a colossal bust.

Pepsbarca

We would have a better chance at winning the big trophy if Messi played 40 games a season but played them all on the right wing.

Or if he wants to play his current wing-central (mostly) hybrid, then someone like a 14/15 Neymar who has pace and guile to get in behind the oppositions defensive line and score goals. I had hope with Dembele but so far he's been a colossal bust.

Messi hasn't really played on the right wing for quite a few years now. He may start out there, or he may be pictured out there in the pre-match lineup, but he's been a more central player then a typical right winger.

I know people may not like it but.......it's Messi and you accommodate him because he's the best player on the planet.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Roberto is so fucking shit. Everyone can make him look like a joke these days.

We’re looking more toothless than ever right now.

gregorrin10

why do we keep playing 3-4-3? goddamn switch to 4-3-3 I was so excited to see a revitalized 4-3-3 with some actual tactics behind it, but we're not even playing it! What's worse is Roberto actually playing RCB instead of RM even in a 3-4-3. He's NOT A DEFENDER. a defensive disaster at RB, and he'll start playing CB now instead??? Although he still can't be worse than Cuntpique :facepalm::banghead::coffee:

gregorrin10

What we are seriously lacking is quality attacking options off the bench.

And sources say we're planning to let go Carles Perez anyway. Must be that we've decided to give all those minutes to Fati alone until Dembele comes back, and I do think we're gonna bring in a forward in the next week then too, at least on a temporary basis. Just hoping this Board don't go full retard and agree some shit loan with a mandatory buy clause for the summer, or you know even pay 60M for Rodrigo right away :facepalm:

Last edited:

jairzinho

We're keeping the ball well in our own half but once we cross the half line the team is clueless. Don't think we even had a shot on goal under 25 minutes.

Bob the worst player on the field so far.

FinBarcelonafan

We're keeping the ball well in our own half but once we cross the half line the team is clueless. Don't think we even had a shot on goal under 25 minutes.

Bob the worst player on the field so far.

True. We have no idea what to do in the opponent half. Toothless.

Home of Barca Fans