Lliga: Barca - Valencia 2-0

Mido

I got a genuine feeling that Pedro might be the ideal winger to destabilize Valencia's defense. He might be the excellent joker in this game. If Neymar whines again, he wouldn't deserve to play against PSG, his attitude can be sometimes sickening !!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I got a genuine feeling that Pedro might be the ideal winger to destabilize Valencia's defense. He might be the excellent joker in this game. If Neymar whines again, he wouldn't deserve to play against PSG, his attitude can be sometimes sickening !!

:facepalm: wouldn't deserve :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah lucho, rest Neymar against PSG, and while we're at it, Messi too, show them who's boss, also Munir deserves his chance!

Lo que hay que leer ...

zanela

Hmm.. watching the Levante - Valencia game and seing him get booked, and my tv said "misses next game" ^^

Here's the official list of their travelling squad: Alves, Yoel, Cancelo, Barragán, Mustafi, Otamendi, Vezo, Orban, Gayà, J.Fuego, Filipe, Parejo, André Gomes, Feghouli, Rodrigo, De Paul, Negredo, Alcácer.

The only ones missing are Piatti and E.Perez.

Vlom

Here's the official list of their travelling squad: Alves, Yoel, Cancelo, Barragán, Mustafi, Otamendi, Vezo, Orban, Gayà, J.Fuego, Filipe, Parejo, André Gomes, Feghouli, Rodrigo, De Paul, Negredo, Alcácer.

The only ones missing are Piatti and E.Perez.

I just checked on whoscored and indeed they don't say anything about Mustafi .. weird.

Mido

:facepalm: wouldn't deserve :lol:

I don't know about you, but I would certainly not accept this kind of behavior on a long-term basis. This is elite football, a clear hierarchy has to be established. We might lose everything if the environment gets poisoned by those diva behaviors.

When I see Pedro giving all he's got for the last 20 minutes and Neymar complaining, even when he looks totally out of gas, it makes me sick. That is unjust behavior at it's finest.

Last but certainly not least, if Neymar keeps on playing every game till the last minute, don't be surprised if he gets injured.

Mido

I don't know how to say it in english lol french ? "qu'est ce qu'il faut pas lire" ^^

English, French,German or even Darija, I am fine with those languages. ;) I am looking forward to learn just a little bit of Spanish.

Vlom

English, French,German or even Darija, I am fine with those languages. ;) I am looking forward to learn just a little bit of Spanish.

Heheh hanya ;)
Best thing to do to learn spanish is travel south america, ideally with a south american girlfriend, that's how I learned it ^^

Anyway, about neymar and the behaviour, I think him staying on his feet almost the entire game against PSG (I don't remember seing him do any of his exagerated falls) and running to give xavi the captain's armband augure of something good at least, right now he didn't do anything (all the opposite) to deserve to be substitute or subbed.

We have 12 games left to win for the trebble (the dream is alive!), so sorry, but i'll be super pissed if Pedro is starting any game that is not against a la liga relegation side.

Mido

Heheh hanya ;)
Best thing to do to learn spanish is travel south america, ideally with a south american girlfriend, that's how I learned it ^^

Anyway, about neymar and the behaviour, I think him staying on his feet almost the entire game against PSG (I don't remember seing him do any of his exagerated falls) and running to give xavi the captain's armband augure of something good at least, right now he didn't do anything (all the opposite) to deserve to be substitute or subbed.

We have 12 games left to win for the trebble (the dream is alive!), so sorry, but i'll be super pissed if Pedro is starting any game that is not against a la liga relegation side.

Actually, I didn't want Pedro to start, but I believe he would be an excellent joker for this game to spread Valencia's defence.

I know Neymar is a nice guy, but he is being too childish at times. It really hurts me to see a living hero like Xavi accepting his new role without looking for any conflic and then see Neymar, who hasn't won anything significant with Barca acting like a Hollywood superstar.

Home of Barca Fans