Lliga: Barca - Valencia 2-0

JamDav1982

Masch wasn't playing the pivot he was given more freedom than that and not just to cover full backs.

Did he not assist Suarez as Barcas de ins furthest forward player and played in the CM area a lot.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Masch wasn't playing the pivot he was given more freedom than that and not just to cover full backs.

Did he not assist Suarez as Barcas de ins furthest forward player and played in the CM area a lot.

Correct. Masche gave an assist to Suarez for his 2nd.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, Montoya gave an assist to Suarez for his first. Although that was mostly Suarez doing his magic.

JamDav1982

That transfer market formation doesn't prove anything. I know from watching game Masch was more advanced than Busi when Barca had ball.

Apologies. Thought you were saying Masch was pivot vs PSG!!

Last edited:

Gaudi

win need to win, have a felling Celta will stop RM, we need to be focused and win games we must.

klc123

I'm just peeved that once again Sky skip on the match because it's a 3pm KO so we only get highlights at 9pm-10pm.

If anyone knows how to get Canal+ in the UK that'd be greatly appreciated!

It's not sky skipping the match, legally there is no football matches allowed to be shown on TV from 3pm till 5pm on a saturday.
Stupid old rule.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Again, Mustafi is out for Valencia :)

You think Valencia would park the bus against us ?

Bucky

Penya Member
It's not sky skipping the match, legally there is no football matches allowed to be shown on TV from 3pm till 5pm on a saturday.
Stupid old rule.

I know.

It's a black out of other leagues being broadcast whilst English games are going on until 5.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Again, Mustafi is out for Valencia :)

You think Valencia would park the bus against us ?

That's not parking the bus. Valencia have very good counter-attacks and even played with 5 defenders vs Madrid at home, but attacked a lot. They know how to play with 5 defenders. But knowing now that Mustafi is out, they will likely place a back four.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I know.

It's a black out of other leagues being broadcast whilst English games are going on until 5.

I'm working anyway so it doesn't impact me as much as normal. Still annoying though.

Do you know if extended highlights are going to be on at 5 like they normally have?

Mido

The Xavi-Busquets-Mascherano midfield would be great in avoiding Valencia's dangerous attacks. Rakitic could come in at the 60th minute to break them down. It all depends on the game's scenario in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans