Liverpool

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

No one is saying Klopp didn't do a great job. I want him as the next Barca manager. What I am saying is that Liverpool's cycle that people like to talk about isn't much of a cycle. Yes, they overperformed but when it came to the big trophies , they didn't win enough to describe that period as a 'cycle'.

In history, in the grand theme of things, nobody will look at this period as a cycle. Cycles are defined by winning trophies and winning trophies only, otherwise there would be cycles of overachieving everywhere and we would end up describing this period of say clubs like Brighton having a cycle.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No one is saying Klopp didn't do a great job. I want him as the next Barca manager. What I am saying is that Liverpool's cycle that people like to talk about isn't much of a cycle. Yes, they overperformed but when it came to the big trophies , they didn't win enough to describe that period as a 'cycle'.

In history, in the grand theme of things, nobody will look at this period as a cycle. Cycles are defined by winning trophies and winning trophies only, otherwise there would be cycles of overachieving everywhere and we would end up describing this period of say clubs like Brighton having a cycle.

ok man can agree with that

Poor Kloppo lived in a very unlucky time to not get the 'cycle' award

Im excited to see what will happen with them after Klopp era, i assume they will go back to reaching top4 as main goal :thinking:

Morten

Courtois broke the record for most saves in a UCL campaign, while Benzema converted half chances in the other end.

It wasn't that great of a team tbh.

Temptation

Klopp on Alisson/VVD: "Our two main guns had a misunderstanding. They are human beings. That makes what they usually do even more special."

Such a clever comment. My manager!

Temptation

For the people who haven't followed Liverpool this season, Endo(our Japanese DM signing) has been sublime.

Strong, fast, hard as nails, warrior mentality. Brilliant in the air, fantastic ball winner, extremely progressive passer, decent ball carrier and sky high Football IQ. Fabulous recruitment.

@Birdy

Temptation

[OptaJoe] 22 - Liverpool have recovered 22 points from losing positions in the Premier League this season, more than any other side, and their joint-most in a single campaign in the competition (also 22 in 2008-09). Mentality.

YNWA. 👑

Temptation

Players dancing to One Kiss in the dressing room.

This song is special to Klopp's Liverpool because the club, fans and players have celebrated so many trophies with this song. It's our song now.

Dua Lipa(smoking hot 🔥 btw) is a huge Liverpool fan. We're massive!

Couldn't find the video of Klopp dancing yesterday yet. @Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Players dancing to One Kiss in the dressing room.

This song is special to Klopp's Liverpool because the club, fans and players have celebrated so many trophies with this song. It's our song now.

Dua Lipa(smoking hot 🔥 btw) is a huge Liverpool fan. We're massive!

Couldn't find the video of Klopp dancing yesterday yet. @Fati_Future_BallonDor

after 6:55 Kloppo shows us a bit of his GOAT-dancing skills

Temptation

Liverpool are considering an open-top bus parade through the city centre at the end of the season so supporters can say farewell to Jurgen Klopp, even if the club win no more trophies 🚌🎉

(Paul Joyce - The Times)

Shankly. Paisley. Klopp. ❤️

ICONIC.

Home of Barca Fans