Liverpool

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Is is the end of Liverpool's cycle? If it is then the cycle looks like this.

1706557050371.png

2 big trophies in Klopps years. 1 more than Leicester. When push comes to shove, that's what matters most at the end of the day.

Meanwhile, on the dark side of town, a bald bastard can't walk in to a unlit room in his house, without tripping over a trophy.

Birdy

There is no need for data analytics to show Klopp is the best candidate for a club. An average football fan can see those. Quit this nonsense like there are genuises working at Liverpool.

Next manager of Liverpool has too big shoes to fill. Klopp dedicated almost a decade to build this team and mentality.

Klopp back then was a great coach prospect, but not considered as big as he is now after Liverpool.
His work at Liverpool surpassed that at Dortmund, which surpassed that at Mainz.
Everybody is now in hindsight a monday morning quarterback, but I bet back then most of you would take Anceloti or some else over Klopp for the liverpool job

Data goes into everything. It's time to realize
Besides, there is no standout candidate now for the Barca job, there are 5 6 or 7 people that look good prospects with subtle differences between, and you need heavy scientific scrutinizing to pick the right one

Birdy

Is is the end of Liverpool's cycle? If it is then the cycle looks like this.

View attachment 10054

2 big trophies in Klopps years. 1 more than Leicester. When push comes to shove, that's what matters most at the end of the day.

Meanwhile, on the dark side of town, a bald bastard can't walk in to a unlit room in his house, without tripping over a trophy.

You can do better than that
2 big trophies in an era and league dominated by the best coach in world football the last 40 years, and with an endless resource of oil money to back him.
Anyone else would have had 0, and without going toe to toe

delancey

This will give you an idea. :troll:

But… dude is Spanish. You’re forgetting that a sober Spaniard is often more outgoing and lively than the average North European. My Spanish ex was just like that… and she seldom drank and never took any drugs. :lol:

But maybe you’re right. 😂

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The golden years weren't even that golden. They missed the CL a couple times and finished way behind the top in another couple of years.

1 PL and 1 CL from 9 years. Maybe 2 PL but I think City will run them down again.

That is one of the worst posts ive seen in last years, Liverpool was in 3 cl finals, how many teams can say they played three finals in 5 years

Without Pep, Klopp would have won 2-3 Pl titles easily

KingLeo10

Didnt you hype up every Copa america final argentinia reached, i swear man you're double standards when it's Messi and not-Messi is beyond the galaxy!! :hooray:

:lol: Look at this pig trying to swim in and stir shit

I always mention finals reached as SECONDARY to finals won. Even Temp agrees the trophy count is too low for Pool's golden era under Klopp.

Nice try though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

:lol: Look at this pig trying to swim in and stir shit

I always mention finals reached as SECONDARY to finals won. Even Temp agrees the trophy count is too low for Pool's golden era under Klopp.

Nice try though.

It's 1 cl + 1 Pl + 3 cl finals + 2 times unlucky that Pep's City was in steroids-mode

the context matter, without Pep Klopp dominates Pl + Kloppo was unlucky to play always against Real in final

Nice try though too!

KingLeo10

It's 1 cl + 1 Pl + 3 cl finals + 2 times unlucky that Pep's City was in steroids-mode

the context matter, without Pep Klopp dominates Pl + Kloppo was unlucky to play always against Real in final

Nice try though too!

This pig is frothing so hard, he's inventing extra CL finals :lol:

It's 1 CL and 2 other finals made.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This pig is frothing so hard, he's inventing extra CL finals :lol:

It's 1 CL and 2 other finals made.

yeah i know 1 cl means also + 1 cl final :hooray:

Anyways, Liverpool was very good in these 5 years. Could have done better against Real in 2022 and against Sevilla in el final but otherwise Kloppo was extremely successful. There was a reason ppl called Liverpool Looserpool pre Klopp era :detective:

Home of Barca Fans