Liverpool

serghei

Lmao, back to obscurity they go :lol:
It's gonna take some 3-4 years for Klopp's impact to really subside, but eventually... yep... :lol:

Just like us with Pep. Even Lucho got something out of Pep's framework, 3 years later. But since 2016... gone for good.

Temptation

Things change quickly in Football.

Things come and go in cycles.

Barring Real Madrid fans, all Football fans have taken big Ls in the recent past. Even Real took Ls for a lil while. Success and failure is part of the journey for all big clubs.

Football fans shouldn't be too arrogant and bigheaded because it'll all come back to bite you in the arse.

I am not sure Liverpool will fall off or be just as good or even better? Time will tell. I have supported Liverpool through the lowest of lows so it won't be an issue. I'll enjoy the ride.

Liverpool and Barcelona are both huge clubs and that won't change. Enjoy the Football.

KingLeo10

Things change quickly in Football.

Things come and go in cycles.

Barring Real Madrid fans, all Football fans have taken big Ls in the recent past. Even Real took Ls for a lil while. Success and failure is part of the journey for all big clubs.

Football fans shouldn't be too arrogant and bigheaded because it'll all come back to bite you in the arse.

I am not sure Liverpool will fall off or be just as good or even better? Time will tell. I have supported Liverpool through the lowest of lows so it won't be an issue. I'll enjoy the ride.

Liverpool and Barcelona are both huge clubs and that won't change. Enjoy the Football.
Even RM were a laughing stock in Europe for 1966 to 1998 (32 years!!) and then again from. 02 to 09

They’re good at winning a bunch of CLs when they have their golden generations tho

Temptation

Damn, the downfall has started! VVD not sure if he'll stay at Liverpool after Klopp.

Asked whether he saw himself being part of the next Liverpool era, he said: “That’s a big question. Well, I don’t know.”

The Netherlands captain elaborated when it was put to him that, with 18 months left on his deal, a decision will be needed soon. Van Dijk replied: “That is correct – good maths. Listen, I don’t know. The club will have a big job on their hands, that is well known. To replace the manager and replace not only the manager, the staff is leaving, and there are so many things that will change. So the club has a big job on its hands and I am very curious which direction that will go in. But when that will be announced we will see our situation, I can’t say now.”

“Obviously it will be the end of Jürgen Klopp’s era. I am very glad that I am still part of it,” Van Dijk said. “That is why I don’t like to speak about it. I am still part of it. That is my main focus now and we will see at the end of the season hopefully we have the success that we all dream of and fight for each and every day. By then there will probably be more clarification about what the club wants for the future and then we will see.”

Players worried about our future.

Birdy

NEW: Liverpool's search for a Jurgen Klopp successor is set to be placed in the hands of Will Spearman, who works as a data-cruncher for the Reds, will be given a key role in the recruitment process. Spearman has a PhD in physics from Harvard University. [
@LewisSteele_

How serious SDepartments work. But our fatty presi will handpick himself the next Barca coach based on his hunch

Porque

Wonder if that's really necessary for picking the coach for a top level club though.

Player recruitment, different story.

JamDav1982

Can crunch all the numbers they want but it will be the obvious candidates.. Alonso etc.

Klopp wasnt some huge data drived choice either it was the most sought after coach available.

mc_lovin

Would love to see the data to quantify a coaches quality xD

Anyway, Birdy with his midas touch of shit will make sure Liverpool implode and win nothing for another 10-15 years after Klopp.

Birdy

Edwards was the man behind Klopp's appointment, the most data-driven SD on the planet.
Keep trying.
Football is moving towards the future and some dinosaurs live in the past

Home of Barca Fans