Liverpool

El Flaco

J9AuCuH.jpg

Kohe321

Wow, Liverpool - Dortmund is without a doubt one of the best football matches I've ever seen! What an incredible drama at the end. If you ever wanted to introduce someone to football and show them why this sport is so great, this would be a perfect game to show them.

Kohe321

Klopp is just a magician. Surely one of the best motivational managers ever.

Apparently he told the players at half-time that they needed to go out there and create something that they could tell their children and grandchildren about in the future.

Well, they did just that. He is indeed one of the best motivational managers there is :)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
BBC news article:

"Jurors have reached a majority decision on whether the 96 victims of the Hillsborough disaster were unlawfully killed.
The jury of six women and three men had been deliberating since 6 April after hearing evidence for two years.
The forewoman said at least seven of the nine jurors had reached agreement on the unlawful killing question in a 14-section questionnaire.
The conclusions will be formally returned at 11:00 BST on Tuesday.
The jury had already reached unanimous conclusions for 13 of the questions. Question six asked whether the 96 were unlawfully killed.
Coroner Sir John Goldring said on Monday he would accept a majority decision at the hearing in Warrington, Cheshire."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36128693

A difficult wait until tomorrow for many

Catalan Fan

I bought into the myth about the fans being at fault, turning up drunk and rushing the turnstiles at the last minute with few having tickets etc.I believed the views of the media, police and govt at the time.

As the truth has eventually come out I honestly feel ashamed at myself for being so naïve back then.Now am a bit older and wiser though...
It's just so sad that the families had to wait 27 yrs to get to this point, where they have been fully vindicated and the systematic, establishment cover up has been totally exposed.I hope criminal charges follow.

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION], the Freemasons link to the Police/Establishment in this country IS real, that story was correct.I don't want to go into details but it's true.

EDIT; The jury must take huge credit for sticking with this for 2 yrs.I don't know how they managed that if am honest.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They covered up child abuse by that tv host and still cover up many things.
Sadly, not many people question enough but that's reality we live in where media brainwashes us.

Glad there's some kind of closure for families of those who perished.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The Greatest Victory of All

18 Titles and 5 European Cups to our name.
And many domestic trophies to add to our fame.
We've seen open tops buses to celebrate our feats.
With thousands of reds lining the Liverpool streets.
But now this latest victory over everyone that lied.
May not come with a Cup with LFC ribbons tied.
Can't add it our Honours list or our trophy haul.
But in my eyes, it's still our greatest victory of all.

Home of Barca Fans