Liverpool

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Jurgen Klopp deserves better than Liverpool. A world class manager managing a medicore and bang average team that will never win anything. In 3-4 years time when we still finish around the 5th - 8th places and continue to win nothing, his reputation will be diminished and he doesn't deserve that.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Curious case of Klopp..... He didn't win a final when he was managing an underdog. And he now lost a final again, this time managing a superior team, at least according to their delusional media!!

khaled_a_d

Jurgen Klopp deserves better than Liverpool. A world class manager managing a medicore and bang average team that will never win anything. In 3-4 years time when we still finish around the 5th - 8th places and continue to win nothing, his reputation will be diminished and he doesn't deserve that.

I think he will replicate Benitez league results .just without CL title

BigBarcaBoy

Curious case of Klopp..... He didn't win a final when he was managing an underdog. And he now lost a final again, this time managing a superior team, at least according to their delusional media!!

i take it you don't count Dortmund 's 5-2 win against Bayern in the cup final.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i take it you don't count Dortmund 's 5-2 win against Bayern in the cup final.
Did not remember... I guess my analysis not entirely apt.

But still, this here, a final in Europe, needs one to be clutch. Especially considering Bayern don't give a damn about domestic trophies?

Yannik

From the way they tear down the league? Basically they are German version of Real! Win over Europe first, then think about domestic glory!!

that doesn't mean they don't care about it. Especially in the seasons BigBarcaBoy was talking about, where they didn't win any domestic trophy. Of course they care about domestic glory just like anyone else does. Would make no sense to assume the opposite.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
that doesn't mean they don't care about it. Especially in the seasons BigBarcaBoy was talking about, where they didn't win any domestic trophy. Of course they care about domestic glory just like anyone else does. Would make no sense to assume the opposite.
Valid point.... A choker couldn't have made that come back against Dortmund come true too anyway.

Catalan Fan

I like Klopp, same as most people.But he needs to bring in a few of his own signings before being judged.I think he'll do better next season once he can put his own stamp on the squad.

Nucky

Since I can honestly say I bloody hate this club, I'm glad they lost yesterday vs Sevilla and hope they win nothing for a long time..

Jenks

Klopp has had half a season and already got Liverpool to a European Cup final. I think people need to settle down a bit with all the doom and gloom talk. Let's wait until he's had a full season and full summer transfer window under his belt before we call this a disaster for him.

Devils

I don't rate Klopp nearly as high as most people do, but let's be serious, this is still Brendan Rodgers' shitty Liverpool team.

Liverpool management should take responsibility for the failure this season. So stupid to sack Rodgers 2 months into the season. They should have sacked him at the end of last season and bought in Klopp in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans