Liverpool

Jenks

CYODKuCWYAE3zky.png

I reckon Klopp might be underestimating how competitive even a League Two side can be in the cup.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Smith, Kent, Teixeira and Ojo were all very good. Enrique is finished and Bogdan is a joke plus Benteke has an appalling attitude. I can see why we are allowing Sinclair to leave. Ilori did ok.

Exeter outplayed us for most of the 2nd half and tired then our youngsters came into the game more. It wasn't a case of Klopp underestimating Exeter we literally have no-one else considering our injuries. So fair play to Exeter really they played to their strengths.

Smith though has a lovely left foot and will save us a few quid on spending money for competition for Moreno.

EdmondDantes

So Liverpool are apparently signing Caulker, another Southampton reject. It appears they are done transitioning into a midtable club after signing countless midtable dross, they are now en route to becoming Championship quality signing a player like that. Ew.

Neymessi

Remember when they defeated manc 4-1 and thought they were back?

Not that klopp is bad or anything,but their squad is really average.No matter how good klopp is,he won't go far with that squad.They should be having some really good players but they keep signing below average players.Maybe because most good player would not choose liverpool.

Nucky

So Liverpool are apparently signing Caulker, another Southampton reject. It appears they are done transitioning into a midtable club after signing countless midtable dross, they are now en route to becoming Championship quality signing a player like that. Ew.

It's a loan.. But yeah their signings are below average in recent years. Only good signing was Coutinho and perhaps Firmino but it's only half a season for him. Sturridge was also good but injury prone.

EdmondDantes

Had Liv vs Arse on TV while streaming our game on my laptop. Verdict is the same as always, crazy game and all but I cannot get over the fact Liverpool just keep on playing with 10 men with the utter pointless Lallana on the field. What a complete waste of space.

EdmondDantes

Liverpool play with 10 men, they drop more points against a poor United side. Ghost Lallana awful once again. How long is this farce gonna carry on?

EdmondDantes

He's an enigma, or the equivalent of a dog chasing its own tail.

He's Liverpool's very own Douglas, only he cost 6 times as much and is on 100k a week with a big difference, he always plays. Now imagine Douglas playing week in and week out?

I used to enjoy watching LFC, especially since they signed Suarez but not anymore. The irony is I remember Rodgers couldn't wait to get rid of Charlie Adam but he ended up signing someone who was much much worse.

Home of Barca Fans