Liverpool

EdmondDantes

Dire all round performance from Liverpool, the only consistency being the fraud Lallana doing his invisibility act for the full 90 minutes.

EdmondDantes

Nice try, but he did fuck Liverpool over to the tune of £25 million and 100k a week over five years. A 51 million quid (€70 mil) package for a player who's no better than Charlie Adam.

My gripe with him is he's visibly no good enough, and the fact I find it preposterously unfathomable how professionals made that big of a blunder signing a fraud like him. It's like watching Andy Carroll but worse.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Is he really so bad that even Klopp can't make him play okayish?

That's like asking whether or not Pep could turn Douglas into a world class full back. Lallana is far out of his depth, he might have a good game or two a season, but so did Jemba Jemba.

Last edited:

Applecart

That's like asking whether or not Pep could turn Douglas into a world class full back. Lallana is far out of his depth, he might have a good game 1 or two matches a season, but so did Jemba Jemba.

its because hes does cruyff turns, rarely done by another english player so hes gets away with taking a billion extra touches when a quick simple ball is on, he infuriates me to no end, rodgers was clueless in his search for all EPL transfers, and now milners on over 100k a week, its criminal.
Don't even get me started on lovren and skrtels new contract. Oh and thens there 32mil for the black andy carroll(tbf hes a bit better) who in no way plays the way we need, the only good think hes useful for is a plan b, but thats an incredibly expensive option just for the end of matches

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
CWH8eMYWwAEdnrV.jpg-large.jpeg

Even as shit as we were today I loved this. Jurgen Klopp wants us to believe that we can achieve something if we believe and fight until the end like we did today. We as in not just the players but the supporters too.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

That's the second time in a row he says that. He's more like Rodgers than I thought. His team can show all the character in the world, the truth of the matter is, most players in his squad are not good enough to achieve anything other than midtable.

Applecart

hes nothing like rodgers bar mentioning the word character even then, it was relevant for that result, it'll take time though, he was left with a squad with a losing mentality, hasnt had a chance to buy his own players & only been in the job 2 months with a tough run of fixtures when he took over. Though the last 2 results weren't the best it wasn't his fault, hes been bollocking some of players during the games, clearly not where he wants them to be yet.

Last edited:

Neymessi

I can't see liverpool doing good this season or seasons after that.They just don't have a good enough squad and on top of that they keep signing average players.

Home of Barca Fans