Liverpool

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Gerrard isn't good enough to pull them out of the shits anymore either. They are practically done, I think rebuilding is going to take them a long time. Players won't even want to go there soon enough. Southampton is a more attractive option.

Oops did I just say that?

BenRobbins

From reports today and yesterday, Rodgers is dropping Mignolet for Jones :lol: and also coming to Old Trafford without a Striker starting :lol::lol:

L

linetty

From reports today and yesterday, Rodgers is dropping Mignolet for Jones :lol: and also coming to Old Trafford without a Striker starting :lol::lol:
I'd prefer to play without a striker if I had to choose between Balotelli and Lambert.

BenRobbins

I'm saving the smilies for after the game. You just know they'll raise their game today and make you look daft.

Yeah i wasn't insinuating we would smash them because you just know stevie me will score a 98th minute dodgy pen to win the game haha. It was just funny how much it has changed since last year that they are even contemplating playing their biggest rivals without a striker and adopting such a negative approach.

hamad138

Banned
Can is being penalized for having good games vs Madrid and Chelsea. He bossed against Real Madrid, but Rodgers put him in bench

Brendan Rodgers logic

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
10262062_806138779531656_517042323477386616_n.jpg

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Getting better

Performances have been much stronger, even the Manchester United game weeks back in which it looks like they got hammered.

Home of Barca Fans