Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Argentina had great individuals on 2014 team and advancing to the final with Messi was not something extraordinary for many.

2022 WC Argentina feels different, I really enjoy their games. Considered underdogs in every game, except the one vs. Australia, and manage to adapt against every opponent. We'll see how that goes on Sunday.

what lol

wisconsincule

I think I would actually start Dybala alongside Alvarez for the first 50 minutes or so and let them run the French team into the ground and get a few of them booked then bring Messi on for the last 40 minutes plus injury / extra time

Fair play. I laughed out loud.

Andresito

Staff member
I think I would actually start Dybala alongside Alvarez for the first 50 minutes or so and let them run the French team into the ground and get a few of them booked then bring Messi on for the last 40 minutes plus injury / extra time

Tf did I just read

L3v1s

Other than di maria & messi ? please name one only 😂😂

Palacio's rat tail
7YHxn0.jpg

Zidane82

You kidz are pathetic ( look it up ) ..

It is absolutely disgraceful that fellow Barca supporters are not allowed to express a thought or opinion without being insulted .

Is it any wonder the forum is dying on its feet !!

iniestaGOAT

Argentina had great individuals on 2014 team and advancing to the final with Messi was not something extraordinary for many.

2022 WC Argentina feels different, I really enjoy their games. Considered underdogs in every game, except the one vs. Australia, and manage to adapt against every opponent. We'll see how that goes on Sunday.

Argentina would have won the finals if big game di maria was playing

iniestaGOAT

You kidz are pathetic ( look it up ) ..

It is absolutely disgraceful that fellow Barca supporters are not allowed to express a thought or opinion without being insulted .

Is it any wonder the forum is dying on its feet !!

Chill. Mbappe can possibly score 2-3 goals by then before messi comes off the bench at 50th min like a fool.

Frst goal will be very important.

Kul_z

You would put messi on the bench for the world cup final, while you'd never put imhotep on bench in barcelona. I think i found a holy grail of stupidity.

KingLeo10

I think the most physically gifted Messi was the 2014-2015 MSN treble version.

He was looking for blood in the aftermath of the WC final and his fitness issues in 13-14. And he played RW for most of that season and absolutely destroyed the stats: 58 goals, 29 assists, treble. Just look how lean he was towards the end of the treble season.

1606934-34136087-2560-1440.jpg

Unfortunately, his fitness during the Pep era wasn't the best. He was ridiculously talented and very young, so that compensated for it during that time. But 14/15 was the perfect mix. And he timed the 2022 WC well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans