Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

I think the most physically gifted Messi was the 2014-2015 MSN treble version.

He was looking for blood in the aftermath of the WC final and his fitness issues in 13-14. And he played RW for most of that season and absolutely destroyed the stats: 58 goals, 29 assists, treble. Just look how lean he was towards the end of the treble season.

1606934-34136087-2560-1440.jpg

Unfortunately, his fitness during the Pep era wasn't the best. He was ridiculously talented and very young, so that compensated for it during that time. But 14/15 was the perfect mix. And he timed the 2022 WC well too.

Agreed 2014/15 is easily a top 3 season. And probably it is not #3 or #2..

raskolnikov

I hope he is relax and happy tomorrow and not a nervous wreck again that like that copa america final.
Or that he goes sulking if France scores first.

Last match he needs to be perfect and its done.
No pressure...

KingLeo10

On the other hand, if he doesn't........:mou:

Still played the best WC for a 35 year old in history.

So, for Messi fans, it's between winning the lottery tomorrow or taking home a couple of million. Compared to straight suicide for Ronaldo fans such as yourself in the former scenario to mental breakdown (notice how Rass and Fati have gone into hiding) it is right now with just a finals appearance :lol:

Temptation

Still played the best WC for a 35 year old in history.

So, for Messi fans, it's between winning the lottery tomorrow or taking home a couple of million. Compared to straight suicide for Ronaldo fans such as yourself in the former scenario to mental breakdown (notice how Rass and Fati have gone into hiding) it is right now with just a finals appearance :lol:

Why are you trying so hard to make me into a Ronaldo fanboy to benefit your silly narratives and get one up on me when you stand no chance? :lol:

You'll now quote posts of me lauding CR7 but that means fuck all because I praise lots of players all the time and appreciate greatness. CR7 is the greatest player of this era and it doesn't matter that I'm not a CR7 fanboy. Definitely prefer him to the media's lil Forrest Gump. :lol:

Also stop trying to downplay the final as a coping mechanism. Real pressure on the Messibois. I can tell you're already shitting yourself. :clown: :lol:

Messi better win tomorrow.

KingLeo10

Why are you trying so hard to make me into a Ronaldo fanboy to benefit your silly narratives and get one up on me when you stand no chance? :lol:

You'll now quote posts of me lauding CR7 but that means fuck all because I praise lots of players all the time and appreciate greatness. CR7 is the greatest player of this era and it doesn't matter that I'm not a CR7 fanboy. Definitely prefer him to the media's lil Forrest Gump. :lol:

Also stop trying to downplay the final as a coping mechanism. Real pressure on the Messibois. I can tell you're already shitting yourself. :clown: :lol:

Messi better win tomorrow.

"Not a Ronaldo fanboy"

Goes unhinged like the patient zero of rabies that he is :lol:

soul24rage

From various Argentinian news, seems like a 3-5-2 will be played tomorrow (the same lineup vs the Netherlands)

Dibu---Romero, Otamendi, Lisandro---Molina, De Paul, Enzo, MacAllister, Acuna---Messi, Alvarez

-The trio of Romero, Molina and De Paul will be important to defending the area Mbappe likes to operate on.

-MacAllister and Lisandro will have to communicate well so that Griezmann does not receive the ball between the lines.

-Acuna will need to be aggressive with Dembele

-Messi to attack the left hand side where France seems to be weakest.

This will be the toughest match that this team will have faced, but confident in Scaloni and in this team that they have done their homework. Vamos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans