Ligue 1

Beast

The Observer
Gouffran out for Traore.. strange sub.. he was excellent tonight

Bordeaux miss Cavanghi tonight ..

Beast

The Observer
Bodmer replace Ederson.. Puel want to get hold of the midfield cause that's what Bordeaux dominated all night along with the game

Beast

The Observer
OMG Benzema almost scored.. Lyon strongest & biggest chance.. bad decision from Karim trying to lob the keeper from 3 yards

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i hope it ends a draw ! best for marseille

Btw how many matches left in France behind this one?

Beast

The Observer
Lyon are very very very lucky to just be 1-0 down so far.... i fear they could snatch a draw in the last minute

Beast

The Observer
i hope it ends a draw ! best for marseille

Btw how many matches left in France behind this one?

6 games...
fucking hell another one on one missed.. lucky lucky Lyon ...

no mate it's better Lyon lose.. it means they are third.. and 4 points behind L'OM..

Beast

The Observer
Hope Chalme is fine.. he is bleeding and out on a stretcher one of the best players tonight...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

6 games...
fucking hell another one on one missed.. lucky lucky Lyon ...

no mate it's better Lyon lose.. it means they are third.. and 4 points behind L'OM..
Lyon yes but not Bordeaux ..they will come to 2 points from Marseille if they win !
If a draw Bordeaux comes to 4 points of OM and Lyon 3

SO WE NEED A DRAW !!

Beast

The Observer
I support L'OM .. best thing to do is not just win the league but see Lyon out of the CL places... when Lyon lose not only they are 4 points (2 games out of 6 ) behind L'OM instead of 3 points if the game ends in a draw.. but also PSG (Despite how much i hate them ) will be 1 point away from Lyon and could take them out as well.. my preferred league table
1- L'OM
2- Bordeaux
3- PSG
4- Lyon...

wouldn't mind if Toulouse are 4th as well :)
come on guys 1 min to go

Beast

The Observer
YES game set & Match.. bye bye Lyon... see u in UEFA cup

it's L'OM - Bordeaux all the way.. both are worthy winners...

Bordeaux were greattttttttttt tonight .. Lyon were crap ... first win for Bordeaux over lyon in 10 years...

Home of Barca Fans