Ligue 1

Beast

The Observer
beast why u hate lyon ?
Don't like Aulas at all ... he is very smart but just like Perez i don't like him at all
plus I was born in Monte Carlo from Italian family... so i cheer L'OM & Monaco and what was once Racing Club Paris if you remember them ?..
don't like St. Etienne , PSG & Lyon

so i'm just cheering PSG for the sake of L'OM

Beast

The Observer
yep watching it too.. got bored at the end and switched on my PES 09

looks like a 1 -0 game or 0-0 ...

Beast

The Observer
What can he do ? He cant take any pass

he isn't as good as the hype /price tag suggest

he gets plenty of service basically everyone pass him the ball (just missed a chance as we speak ) .. he is Lyon version of Raul , and falls into the offside trap then anyone i've seen since Pippo Inzaghi

in 2 month he scored twice in one game vs Le Mans ...i always doubted his ability (with France he is crap no doubt ) i will need more then a one season wonder from him to prove he is worth all the empty talk ..

Zqa-

So.. Maybe Lyonnais wont take the Ligue 1 after all.. They really miss something offensive..

barSELOna

he isn't as good as the hype /price tag suggest

he gets plenty of service basically everyone pass him the ball (just missed a chance as we speak ) .. he is Lyon version of Raul , and falls into the offside trap then anyone i've seen since Pippo Inzaghi

in 2 month he scored twice in one game vs Le Mans ...i always doubted his ability (with France he is crap no doubt ) i will need more then a one season wonder from him to prove he is worth all the empty talk ..

He cant imrove his football at Lyon , cuzz there is just one good midfielder , he should leave

Home of Barca Fans