Liga Round 9: Granada - Barca 2-2

ajnotkeith

When an offside player tries to shoot, it is offside, it's a clear rule, I don't know how we are literally blaming a correct call for our draw.

Tiring to see same nonsense blurted out by twitter pages to excuse team being shite.

Gnidrologist

Think the more dubious thing is whether he even was offside. They draw the line of his hand, not even shoulder. and the picture is muddy as fuck, while line is thick and an unconcrete. I love how laliga refuses to implement both goal line tech and the tech that shows offsides through the computer graphics like in PL or recent World Cup. Clear as mud why they don't want to implement that.

serghei

You have too many fuck-ups like this one and Mallorca, and the league title becomes a very complicated affair. Still have Madrid, Atletico, Sociedad to play in the next 1-2 months or so.

ajnotkeith

Main problem with the league table so far is not the 3 points its the fact Madrid have already played Bilbao, Girona, Sociedad, Atletico.
We havent played anyone in a decent position except Betis.

Birdy

When an offside player tries to shoot, it is offside, it's a clear rule, I don't know how we are literally blaming a correct call for our draw.

Tiring to see same nonsense blurted out by twitter pages to excuse team being shite.
I am sure I have never seen this rule applied before in european football.

We have seen many offside calls when an offside player plays the ball (even marginally), but never when an offside player is so far away from the ball played

F78ocf0XEAAI0bq

Birdy

Main problem with the league table so far is not the 3 points its the fact Madrid have already played Bilbao, Girona, Sociedad, Atletico.
We havent played anyone in a decent position except Betis.

TAke also into account that we have had 11 games in all comps so far, and we deserved to win only 3 games (Cadiz, Betis and Antwerp). I could include tonight's as well, but given the opponent it is a marginal call.
We have 7 games (Villareal, Oasuna, Porto, sEvilla, Celta, Mallorca, Getafe) we didn't win or didn't deserve to win
7 games out of 11 so far

LEt's compare that to Madrid's displays. They also got 1-2 results they didn't deserve through late tap-in heroics, but nothing like our weekly shitshow. We struggle against the Osasunas, the Celta, the Getafes, the Granadas. And it's two years already since the apprentice took over

The apprentice's pot of luck emptied last season, and this season everyone will get to see that

ajnotkeith

TAke also into account that we have had 11 games in all comps so far, and we deserved to win only 3 games (Cadiz, Betis and Antwerp). I could include tonight's as well, but given the opponent it is a marginal call.
We have 7 games (Villareal, Oasuna, Porto, sEvilla, Celta, Mallorca, Getafe) we didn't win or didn't deserve to win
7 games out of 11 so far

LEt's compare that to Madrid's displays. They also got 1-2 results they didn't deserve through late tap-in heroics, but nothing like our weekly shitshow. We struggle against the Osasunas, the Celta, the Getafes, the Granadas. And it's two years already since the apprentice took over

The apprentice's pot of luck emptied last season, and this season everyone will get to see that
I'm just not truly convinced he really gets the effect his changes have and I think he is improvising as he goes along with the tactics.

His ideas haven't been congruent and there isn't really any clear thread or style of play other than sterile possession and work it to the wings.
The chopping and changing of the tactics and complete alteration to way we play so often isnt helping either and seems like we are still experimenting (with bad ideas).
It's salvageable but I fear we will lose the Clasico and from there lose touch with the leaders.

Home of Barca Fans