Liga l Round 12: FC Barcelona - Malaga 0-0

Raketa10

If we do not win today a hell will broke on Lucho's back after the game and well deserved. He is irritating as hell. I really hope this is his last year. I am sick of this non stop experimenting. It's no wonder players are out of the form when you can't play two games in a row with the same line up. Not to mention that he is mixing things like nobody does.

He is combining Denis with Rafinha, and forcing Arda in the midfield all the time. We should always play Rakitic or Gomes combined with Iniesta or Denis or Rafinha and Arda on the wing. Than you have DM-CM-AM. This is clear as a day to everyone except Lucho.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Neither Arda or Denis can defend and Busquets will be totally exposed today. There will be absolutely ZERO cover for our defense from this ridiculous midfield. What the hell is Luis Enrique thinking? What is going through his mind???

Totally on him.

vlad

if barca win with this line up against though malaga, will we read compliments on lucho´s topic?

RevoTeller

We can't not win this, even if we have to play with La Masia this game HAS TO BE WON.
Otherwise every player on the field and the mister must return their money and get their sorry asses the fuck out.

khaled_a_d

Game didn't even start and people are almost calling for Lucho head?
I mean yeah it isn't the best starting line up but that is some over reaction there

Last edited:

Raketa10

With MSN on the field my grandpa could manage our team agains Malaga. Lets see today if Lucho is capable of pulling this of, in situation like this managers are exposed. I am trully terified!

If we do not win today it's 100% on Lucho.

vlad

Game didn't even started and people are almost calling for Lucho head?
I mean yeah it isn't the best starting line up but that is some over reaction there

and he made only one change, he puts arda in rakitic place, yes, we can argue that arda is not close to rakitic when it comes to defending, but in attack is another story, and this malaga side look like they just dont want concede goal, and barca will need break their defence.

vlad

With MSN on the field my grandpa could manage our team agains Malaga. Lets see today if Lucho is capable of pulling this of, in situation like this managers are exposed. I am trully terified!

If we do not win today it's 100% on Lucho.

why it will be on him? what if mats make mistake or someone else, will be that lucho´s fault also? match didnt start and you already bashing lucho, why? because he put world class player, arda, in rakitic position?

Home of Barca Fans