Liga l Round 12: FC Barcelona - Malaga 0-0

serghei

Not to mention last year we won 1-0 after a real struggle.

And a year earlier lost 0-1 at home. It's been years since we beat Malaga comfortably. YEARS. You'd say we're playing Leganes at home based on some of Lucho's decisions, and that the only problem is how many goals we score more than them.

Last edited:

serghei

Let's hope the guys that are playing will at least fight hard for a win considering 1st place is at stake. Even if the line-up is messed up and weak defensively.

Raketa10

I also hope for the best but the thing is why the fuck is this experiment neded? Why can we just have normaly balanced line-up? Just Rakitic or Gomes would be enough for me.

Devils

Too many gambles in midfield for my liking...just play Rakitic man, seriously everything is better and more secure when Rakitic plays.

Not to mention the attacking trio of Ney/Paco/Rafinha

It's all a big gamble today, folks.

Chong Li

That's a really shitty starting 11. Especially that MF makes me wanna puke.

And what the hell happened to Messi?

But whatever, we still have to win this!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just don't make that hard fought win against Sevilla go to waste. We desperately need the win here.

FC B

I just hope everything will turn out well for Barca tonight but I'm not too optimistic about it...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Line-up looks fine to me given the circumstances, Denis played very well vs Sevilla and deserves the start, Rafinha is in great goalscoring form. Arda in midfield a bit worrying, but he can play well if he is not facing high pressing team.

vlad

Too many gambles in midfield for my liking...just play Rakitic man, seriously everything is better and more secure when Rakitic plays.

Not to mention the attacking trio of Ney/Paco/Rafinha

It's all a big gamble today, folks.

attack is the best barca have at the moment, considering sick messi and suspended suarez, i agree with midfield.

Home of Barca Fans