Liga l Round 12: FC Barcelona - Malaga 0-0

gasgas

Denis and Rafinha/Arda(whoever stay in midfield from both as they seem to switch positions a lot) movements are problematic.
Neither of them are really bad,but when we have the ball both decide to go forward and play almost at same line with Paco,that gives us very little options to pass and it leads to ton of long balls and Neymar turning into our only AM

And [MENTION=1588]Zincubus[/MENTION] thinks this can be solved by signing Coutinho

Asylum15

For me, that's the end of our league challenge.

I don't think we've a chance in hell of the title this year, we just have zero consistency and a complete lack of fluidity.

It's worrying that we're almost at Christmas and still playing at about 40%.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The worst thing is that we lost most of our points to average sides. Worse is yet to come. About to get even worse when we get our yearly spanking at the Anoeta.

It was the first barça game since the club attacked Tebas and that slimy piece of shit got his fair play award right ?

Outside of the team playing like shit, barça was blatantly robbed.

snowy

For me, that's the end of our league challenge.

I don't think we've a chance in hell of the title this year, we just have zero consistency and a complete lack of fluidity.

It's worrying that we're almost at Christmas and still playing at about 40%.

and even if casting the results aside, it's just so far from beautiful football. Contrast that with Chelsea or Borussia...

Hardy

this team clearly has no business this season with la liga, pray for a good draw in CL :)lol:) and we'll see.

Home of Barca Fans