Leon Goretzka

Yannik

What stops Uli Hoeness from signing him either way though? Won't have to pay a transfer free.

~8m€ wage and negative vibes towards the other midfielders they already have. Only chance I see a Goretzka signing is when one of Vidal or Müller leaves.

Messi983

Barça target Goretzka: "I am in the final phase of negotiations."

Did he really said those words? Translations can often be misunderstood. Currently he can only negotiate with Schalke so if that's true then maybe he'll renew with them. I don't think he's that stupid to publicly admit he's negotiating with another team one month before he officialy can.

Unless Schalke has decided to cash on him and will sell in January so they allowed Goretzka and his agent to talk with other clubs. But don't think this is very likely.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Did he really said those words? Translations can often be misunderstood. Currently he can only negotiate with Schalke so if that's true then maybe he'll renew with them. I don't think he's that stupid to publicly admit he's negotiating with another team one month before he officialy can.

Unless Schalke has decided to cash on him and will sell in January so they allowed Goretzka and his agent to talk with other clubs. But don't think this is very likely.

Yep, it's bad translation, he said that he is in final phase of making his decision.

Xaviniesta

[tw]938067708700225536[/tw]

How come you guys aren't all over this? Garbage source?

Bein sports said that turan would leave and then the next day his agent announces it

I guess they're somewhat reliable. I hope they're right. For some odd reason, I really really want this transfer to happen

xXKonan

Getting Goretzka won't prevent us from getting Arthur.

if anything if he does join it will likely spell the end of Gomes.

Nothanks

Soo no Arthur?

honestly we should be purging the whole midfield minus iniesta (who's gonna get less and less playing time due to age) and busquets..
i assume rakitic is also staying because he is managers favorite but everyone else has got to go, leaving space for

throw away 3 midfielders (turan, gomes, d.suarez) and bring in arthur and leon would be good.

Trafalgar

honestly we should be purging the whole midfield minus iniesta (who's gonna get less and less playing time due to age) and busquets..
i assume rakitic is also staying because he is managers favorite but everyone else has got to go, leaving space for

throw away 3 midfielders (turan, gomes, d.suarez) and bring in arthur and leon would be good.

Makes sense

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We definitely should only keep Iniesta, Busquets and Paulinho now out of all the midfielders we have. I suppose can keep Denis as backup for the wings.

Get in Arthur, Coutinho and Goretzka/That Lyon kid and promote Alenya.

Next season will probably be Iniesta's last.

Although it might be an overkill.

khaled_a_d

We definitely should only keep Iniesta, Busquets and Paulinho now out of all the midfielders we have. I suppose can keep Denis as backup for the wings.

Get in Arthur, Coutinho and Goretzka/That Lyon kid and promote Alenya.

Next season will probably be Iniesta's last.

Although it might be an overkill.

New 3 players and promote Alena? and then people will wonder why Alena isn't getting playing time?

Nothanks

New 3 players and promote Alena? and then people will wonder why Alena isn't getting playing time?

in a hypothetical world
we sold rafinha, turan, denis suarez, rakitic, gomes

and brought in coutinho and goretzka/arthur

a starting lineup of
coutinho----gortezka/arthur
---------busi

subs
alena-----iniesta/sergi roberto
-----paulinho/sergiroberto

but i doubt we'd sell all those players

Home of Barca Fans