Leon Goretzka

henias

Definitely a good fit for us. He was what Gomes was "thought" to be: a tall, fast, powerful midfielder. And he does seem to have a lot of potential. He would have a field day alongside Busquets and Iniesta and with Coutinho we are good to go.

Xaviniesta

god i hope we get this man or someone else to replace rakitic

i dont want to see rakitic in the starting xi anymore

impeh

Hi, its me..
Manchester United are interested in signing Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka, Sky Sports News understands.

Goretzka is out of contract in the summer and would be free to negotiate a pre-contract agreement with foreign clubs from January 1.

Schalke want him to stay and have offered him a new deal which would make him the highest paid player in the club's history.

wisconsincule

If this Arthur news is true I don’t think we are in for Goretzka unless the club offloads some of the deadweight in the midfield

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
there are tons of people talking about Leon Goretzka though. Literally Goretzka himself said about1 or 2 days ago again that he'd make a decision in January.

It does fit the pattern that Bayern hasn't been mentioned that much (outside of Germany) while he was linked to us and some EPL clubs and that in actuality he has been scooped up by Bayern. When Bayern makes a signing there is hardly any splashing of rumors before.

Yannik

It does fit the pattern that Bayern hasn't been mentioned that much (outside of Germany) while he was linked to us and some EPL clubs and that in actuality he has been scooped up by Bayern. When Bayern makes a signing there is hardly any splashing of rumors before.

I don't think they will tbh. They have 5 midfielders: Thiago, Martinez, Vidal, Tolisso, Rudy aswell as 2 CAMs James and Müller. And none of them is on the way out. This signing doesn't fit Bayerns demands, their plan for signings at the moment are a new Winger and a Lewandowski backup. Goretzka is neither. There was a time when Bayern thought about him, but then they went with Tolisso instead. What's left is just the echo of a rumour that fits a stereotype.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think they will tbh. They have 5 midfielders: Thiago, Martinez, Vidal, Tolisso, Rudy aswell as 2 CAMs James and Müller. And none of them is on the way out. This signing doesn't fit Bayerns demands, their plan for signings at the moment are a new Winger and a Lewandowski backup. Goretzka is neither. There was a time when Bayern thought about him, but then they went with Tolisso instead. What's left is just the echo of a rumour that fits a stereotype.

What stops Uli Hoeness from signing him either way though? Won't have to pay a transfer free.

Home of Barca Fans