League Cup

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I don't even remember Valencia fans being this happy when they won the Copa del Rey (a more important trophy) a few years ago, in fact their coach got the sack right after. :lol:

Ah Nolan Dear Old Nolan - Try wumming a little harder please because it's too easy atm!! ;)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Ah Nolan Dear Old Nolan - Try wumming a little harder please because it's too easy atm!! ;)

I'm being honest here, I really can't see how this redeems Liverpool's last few terrible years in any way.

At least it further proves my Uruguayan theory though. Liverpool has 2 Uruguayans, Cardiff had 0, and guess who won?

dalitis8

Banned
How would you feel like if Barca went 6 years without a trophy and then in the 7th season won something? You wouldn't care what it is because it just means you've finally won some silverware.

I guaran-fucking-tee you'd be celebrating as hard as I did when A.Gerrard missed his pen - when I accidently broke an ornament!

I only celebrate when we beat strong sides, or when we play orgasmic football like we did against Valencia the past week.

OK, the Carling Cup is better than nothing, but it's not major is it?

The FA Cup is certainly better, and I would consider the EL as being 1000 times more prestigious than the Carling Cup.

B

BrianSwan

I only celebrate when we beat strong sides, or when we play orgasmic football like we did against Valencia the past week.

OK, the Carling Cup is better than nothing, but it's not major is it?

The FA Cup is certainly better, and I would consider the EL as being 1000 times more prestigious than the Carling Cup.

Wow some of you take glory supporting to a new level.

You ONLY celebrate when you play good football? You don't appreciate what it's like to be a real football fan and I'm sorry for you. Liverpool have every right to celebrate, the just won a cup final. You seem to take every thing for granted.

dalitis8

Banned
Wow some of you take glory supporting to a new level.

You ONLY celebrate when you play good football? You don't appreciate what it's like to be a real football fan and I'm sorry for you. Liverpool have every right to celebrate, the just won a cup final. You seem to take every thing for granted.

No.

I seem to be a demanding fan. When Barca play badly, I say they have played badly and deal with what went wrong (like tonight for example)

Demanding fans are the best fans to have. They push a side forward and upwards. If only Arsenal had a few of those.

BitByBit

Dalitits is the worst scumbag glory hunter ever, you'd save yourself time by not taking what he says serious.

dalitis8

Banned
Nobody laughs at you when you win the CL. In fact everyone is green with envy.

But when you win the Carling Cup?

This is what happens:

mickey_mouse_cup.jpg

dalitis8

Banned
Dalitits is the worst scumbag glory hunter ever, you'd save yourself time by not taking what he says serious.

Yeah. Because I said that the Carling Cup is not a major trophy, or that I am not pleased when my team plays badly, irrespective of the scoreline.

You could spare us from your farts.

B

BrianSwan

Dude you are from Cyprus and support Barcelona, the most successful club team in the world right now, the true definition of a glory supporter.

Ambrosia

Typical Liverpool final. Made a right meal out of it although Cardiff were terrific to be fair.

Delighted with the win. Here's to another cup final in May :beer2:

Ambrosia

How would you feel like if Barca went 6 years without a trophy and then in the 7th season won something? You wouldn't care what it is because it just means you've finally won some silverware.

I guaran-fucking-tee you'd be celebrating as hard as I did when A.Gerrard missed his pen - when I accidently broke an ornament!
Don't friggin' care that we went 6 years without a trophy.

A trophy is a trophy, the reason why football exists. If anyone thinks they're too big or high and mighty to celebrate winning a trophy like a trophy deserves to be celebrated, they need to fuck off watching football cos they're watching the wrong sport.

I celebrated like we've won the CL and i have absolutely no sense of shame in doing that.

P.S. We're Britain's most successful club. No one can accuse us of being small time, because really that means whichever team they support must be a lot more small time than Britain's most successful club.

M

mitkoa7x

Dude you are from Cyprus and support Barcelona, the most successful club team in the world right now, the true definition of a glory supporter.

So you cant support a team that is based in another country? Your argument is so full of shit... That means that the biggest football clubs in the world have like 2-3 mil. real fans and the others are bandwagoners.

Guardian

considering that Liverpool defeated Chelsea away, Stoke City away and Man City over two legs, and add to that their 6-year trophy drought, I understand their jubilation.
I was supporting Cardiff though, after all the drama they really deserved that trophy, and in the end the League Cup is designed for clubs like Cardiff :(

Home of Barca Fans