Lautaro Martinez

M3ls

And are you talking about Lautaro?

Jesus is the best in the Premier League to find the best shooting positions.

This is the key quality of a striker

Yes, its implementation is bad, but sooner or later it will tend to the average of the best strikers in the world.

The same Lewandowski had seasons when he terribly realized moments in a more mature age.

And we're talking about a kinder who recently turned 23.

M3ls

Lewandowski / 2018/2019 / Bundesliga

22 goals

xG 33 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited:

M3ls

Those are excellent numbers and those numbers are what Barca needs to increase. Right now Suarez is doing none of those things Jesus does so well.

Right. That's what I'm talking about.

He does a huge amount of work without the ball. Moreover, this is not a stupid running around, he does it wisely.

He's very strong tactically. Pay attention to his movement without the ball in the match against Real Madrid. This is the highest class.

He has excellent technique, speed, he is excellent in aerial duels, he can threaten an opponent both in boxing and from the left flank.

Riordon

If we are keen to go for this type of striker even though I prefer another type (someone like a younger Raul Jimenez, Haaland) we should go for Gabriel Jesus instead of Lautaro. He is simply better and has way more tools. Jesus would fit us very well.

Vilarrubi

Right. That's what I'm talking about.

He does a huge amount of work without the ball. Moreover, this is not a stupid running around, he does it wisely.

He's very strong tactically. Pay attention to his movement without the ball in the match against Real Madrid. This is the highest class.

He has excellent technique, speed, he is excellent in aerial duels, he can threaten an opponent both in boxing and from the left flank.

You’ve convinced me. #JesusIn

Androutsos

If we are keen to go for this type of striker even though I prefer another type (someone like a younger Raul Jimenez, Haaland) we should go for Gabriel Jesus instead of Lautaro. He is simply better and has way more tools. Jesus would fit us very well.

Raul Jimenez is 29 lol

Home of Barca Fans