Lautaro Martinez

M3ls

Okay.

Let's take a look at the stats:

40uYeP7.png

They show that Jesus is not even better then current Suarez. Output (key passes, goals, assists) is virtually identically. Suarez takes fewer shots and is a better finisher. Jesus is better in build-up play and more mobile.

I think we should look for better.

I'm talking about advanced statistics and you're talking about goals?

KingLeo10

Monkey go back to the cage.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

KingLeo10

His point was that those types of statistics in isolation don't give you a realistic outlook on the performance of a player something you seem to be unable to or unwilling to comprehend.
As the saying goes lies ...

Tackle

KingLeo10

How far could one have their head up their arse?

When I say Suarez is a better finisher that implies he is outperforming his xG, which is true. The opposite can be said for Jesus who has a higher xG, which is why I said he is more mobile, but he still has a slightly lower goals/90 than Suarez despite that.

That chart has more than one advanced stat, with xA, xGChain and xBuildup on it as well among others. I am try to get your tunnel visioned brain to focus on the bigger picture instead on simply relying on one stat.

What are you bringing up the name of another user for? :lol:

Tackle

Watched the 2nd half of the Inter match.

He was benched to start the match and came on in the 70th minute.

Utter shite. Got the ball in plenty of dangerous situations, but took poor shots, was easily disposed or made terrible passes. Work rate was not impressive and doesn't have the height to compete in the air.

Hard pass.

xXKonan

Watched the 2nd half of the Inter match.

He was benched to start the match and came on in the 70th minute.

Utter shite. Got the ball in plenty of dangerous situations, but took poor shots, was easily disposed or made terrible passes. Work rate was not impressive and doesn't have the height to compete in the air.

Hard pass.
So what your saying is.

We sell half the team in order to get him. :bartomeu:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't know what happened to him ever since the Barca rumors have started. He wasn't this bad tbh. Sure he's not worth 110m, even in this market, but he's not as bad as these last few months have suggested.

Porque

I don't know what happened to him ever since the Barca rumors have started. He wasn't this bad tbh. Sure he's not worth 110m, even in this market, but he's not as bad as these last few months have suggested.

This. He is playing like final days Liverpool Coutinho. Take of that what you will.

serghei

The more I see him the more I don't think he'll work. I think we should keep the money for 1-2 seasons. No more big money signings. Bring back loaned players and get the most of them. Including likes of Coutinho, Alena, Pedri etc. And continue to give time to Ansu and Puig.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans