La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Real is far from impressive but they always have options to bully opponents and they do have good amount of luck.

What is Barca's B option when things don't go our way? Lucho can't even use his backup striker.

Every time Pique is opposition box, it's mayhem and we really should consider a tall backup striker.
It's not like we are playing tiki-taka anymore anyway so there's no talk of abandoning our style like before.

Devils

They aren't lucky lmao.

They are clutch. They thrive in clutch situations.

Doesn't mean they play amazing football, they means they grasp on the opportunity when it presents itself.

Ritchie

Scary? lol

Pep's Barca and Jupp's Bayern were dominating teams, they lost games but they were monstrous teams that would pummel their opponents.

This Madrid team isn't some unstoppable force, they are leaking goals left and right and pinching result after result. It's only a matter of time until they hit a bad run of form, unless they start dominating their opposition, they aren't showing any signs of it though.

They've broken a club record of unbeaten games. They don't lose and rarely drop a point. It's well known that Barca always have to be a lot better than Real to win titles in Spain. That's not the case anymore.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am really sick and tired of being fed with a glimmer of hope and being tricked to believe that there are alternatives, only to have hopes brutally dashed and crushed later. Maybe Zidane/Ramos/Real Madrid belong to a different universe where luck never runs out. I am starting to believe that. Sure they worked hard, but very few people had the same kind of conversion rates/lucky draws they have had, everything has to be lined up perfectly for the perfect strike to happen at the perfect time, if this is not luck I don't know what is.

Fuck 2016. Fuck my life.

Ritchie

wouldn't put jupp's bayern in the same class as pep's barca, their one year, near invincible peak was more like our treble season in 14/15. but you're right in that this madrid is a class below even that. i see them more as ferguson era united, willing wins and points with last ditch efforts.

Ferguson's United won the league most seasons.

Raketa10

I am really sick and tired of being fed with a glimmer of hope and being tricked to believe that there are alternatives, only to have hopes brutally dashed and crushed later. Maybe Zidane/Ramos/Real Madrid belong to a different universe where luck never runs out. I am starting to believe that. Sure they worked hard, but very few people had the same kind of conversion rates/lucky draws they have had, everything has to be lined up perfectly for the perfect strike to happen at the perfect time, if this is not luck I don't know what is.

Fuck 2016. Fuck my life.

Agree with you, you can be superb in this situations like Ramos, but without luck you can't score in last seconds every single time! You just can't!

Not even Michael Jordan managed to score every single shot in last seconds but Ramos does!!! WTF?!?!

Ritchie

Don't agree if Borussia managed to stop them TWICE a few other teams can.

They got the results they needed. They know they'll get the easiest draw available as a matter of course and Leicester are the better draw than the runners up so Real were happy to draw the other night.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Agreed on first part, not on second.

Real madrid team is simply better then us, by margin I would say now (if we are looking at depth). Our subs are no where near as good as theirs, thats why these funny rotations by Enrique could cost us title. Because our 2nd team cannot beat team easily, even at home, while Real Madrids can.

Sorry, that's ridiculous.

Don't let results blind you from the truth. They aren't better than us at all, we were the better team in El Clasico and their bench isn't even really better than ours. Paco should be performing better than Soriano. Zidane is simply putting them in better chances to succeed than Lucho. Lucho puts players in MSN's system and expects the same results, that's the problem. If he altered the tactics each game to fit the 11 he's playing, this difference wouldn't be as noticeable.

But they aren't simply better than us, not by a long shot.

Ritchie

Fuck 2016. Fuck my life.

They get the best CL draws and the La Liga fixture list works perfectly for them too. They've had winnable home games after all the CL games, whereas Barca have had to go to places like Sociedad and Sevilla.

Raketa10

They got the results they needed. They know they'll get the easiest draw available as a matter of course and Leicester are the better draw than the runners up so Real were happy to draw the other night.

Have you watched today's game? If Deportivo can hurt them like this many teams can. What have they done against us that was so superb? Nothing. They are far from perfect team. I can bet they will stop winning very soon. You will see! Majority of teams drop in form after they return from Club WC and they are not even in such great form righ now. Their only game which impressed me this season was the one against ATM.

barcafan161

Have you watched today's game? If Deportivo can hurt them like this many teams can. What have they done against us that was so superb? Nothing. They are far from perfect team. I can bet they will stop winning very soon. You will see! Majority of teams drop in form after they return from Club WC and they are not even in such great form righ now. Their only game which impressed me this season was the one against ATM.

They were without BBC, modric and marcelo didn't come on till the 80th minute. Let's not act like they are anywhere near full strength. Foolish to think this is the team real will put out each week.

barcafan161

Sorry, that's ridiculous.

Don't let results blind you from the truth. They aren't better than us at all, we were the better team in El Clasico and their bench isn't even really better than ours. Paco should be performing better than Soriano. Zidane is simply putting them in better chances to succeed than Lucho. Lucho puts players in MSN's system and expects the same results, that's the problem. If he altered the tactics each game to fit the 11 he's playing, this difference wouldn't be as noticeable.

But they aren't simply better than us, not by a long shot.
Cmon Dude our bench is embarrassing. Their depth is far better.

Ritchie

It doesn't matter how much a team hurt them if they can't follow through. Wolfsburg 'hurt them' last season but totally bottled it in the end. Teams are too scared of them and wilt when put under any pressure.

Barca are the only team who can stop them and this Barca are no great shakes.

Raketa10

They were without BBC, modric and marcelo didn't come on till the 80th minute. Let's not act like they are anywhere near full strength. Foolish to think this is the team real will put out each week.

Even in full strenght they were not impresive except against ATM. Only reason they are 6 pts ahead of us is Ramos and our shit form.

Home of Barca Fans