La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ritchie

That's what character, passion and resilience gets you. It's not just about goals, it's also attitude. If only Barca had Puyol.

It's sad to watch what's happened to us and watching them just makes it worse. They never give in. They're almost unbeatable.

blaugrana1987

Yes, they are. But, you can`t tell me there is no luck involved here. Today, the ball deflected off Sidnei for Madrid`s second goal. In the clasico Arda made a stupid foul, otherwise they wouldn`t get that chance to score etc.
Thats what happens when you put teams under pressure. Same as how Depor scored both goals actually...

Ritchie

It's actually scary what Zidane is building there. Even Pep's Barca lost games. I just can't see them ever losing.

When you combine with their perfect CL draws, a treble and unbeaten league season are on the cards followed by Penaldo winning another Ballon D'or. Barca being crap makes it easier. Poor Messi, he deserves more than this.

kilian

Thats what happens when you put teams under pressure. Same as how Depor scored both goals actually...

Arda was under no pressure at that moment. It was a stupid mistake.

But, I agree they look very motivated to win and manage to win because of that. Unlike us this year.

barcafan161

Yes, they are. But, you can`t tell me there is no luck involved here. Today, the ball deflected off Sidnei for Madrid`s second goal. In the clasico Arda made a stupid foul, otherwise they wouldn`t get that chance to score etc.

Actually no it came off mariano shoulder

gatsu

I don't have faith anymore on other teams and I'll say it here, we are the only team capable of knocking them out off the UCl.

Total-Football

the real issue is the looser attitude .. in order to score those "ugly" goals real Madrid put all of their players in the box .. a real gangster team is not going to concede the play , it's going to go for the jugular vein .. look at what Leicster did to city today when City tried to dominate the play .. bang bang goal .. real Madrid could never do this shit to an in form Barcelona , because we would be inhalating their ass with Deadly counters .. but sadly it works against small teams mentality. let's sit back and wait for the clock. and kudos to them , they know that and they take advantage of it, la liga teams ought to do better , stop playing like pussies in the last 100 meters

i_bleed_blaugrana

I'll just say Cristina better fucking thank Ramos and Queresma for winning the Ballon for him...

Deportivo also made it easy for Real to bombard them too with defensive subs. You have to keep them under pressure for a full 90 mins. A goal lead is not safe against them, have to have at least two. Again though, I expect them to drop points in January. They can only ride this luck for so long.

Lastly, Real's rotation players got the job done tonight and Zidane got his subs and tactics right to get the best of them tonight. Lucho really, REALLY needs to take note of that because honestly, that's the difference between us right now in La Liga this season.

blaugrana1987

Arda was under no pressure at that moment. It was a stupid mistake.

But, I agree they look very motivated to win and manage to win because of that. Unlike us this year.
Arda is an idiot. We are good enough team not to get absolutely curb stomped by their pressure, but other teams at Bernabeu? No chance. Plus, we also conceded in last minutes from header. They are too good at that, simple as.

barcafan161

Doesn`t matter. It was a lucky goal. Or maybe he intended to put it into the net with his shoulder?

It was a great cross and he attacked it..hardly really lucky.

Just funny how people are always thinking scoring late goals is luck. You need it to win titles

Home of Barca Fans